[PC] Knetz discuss JYP and Day6's Jae's difference in statements and wonder whether he really left the group or not

• source: [enter-talk/theqoo] DAY6 JAY SAID THAT HE'S LEAVING

[enter-talk/theqoo] DAY6 JAY SAID THAT HE'S LEAVING
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

No but why are their words so different...

Park Jaehyung said that the members are in the army so he will rest a bit until promoting as a full group again

But JYP just cut him off..

(Jae is American)
    image.png

"Hello My Day. Everyone, those who have been with DAY6 or with me until this day, thank you so much.

These past 6 years have been some of the happiest years of my life, and I am so grateful to have built up so many memories that will stay with me forever with all of you. I had a lot to think about, and I tried my best, but I think that it would be inadequate for me to linger where I am, because there is still so much for me to improve on.

After a sincere discussion with my agency, we have arrived at the decision to announce a hiatus in my group promotions. I will cherish these memories of sweating together, pushing forward together, and all of the happy moments which brought me to tears for the past 6 years right by my heart, and hope that I can return to the band as a better person than I am now.

This has been DAY6's Jae, thank you!"

image.png

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.

First, we would like to sincerely apologize to the My Day who have always cheered on DAY6 for bringing you this sudden news.

As of December 31, 2021, DAY6 member Jae will be leaving the band and ending his exclusive contract with JYP Entertainment, due to personal reasons. JYP Entertainment arrived at this decision in order to respect Jae's wishes after engaging in a lengthy discussion with the idol.

Although our relationship with Jae has now come to an end, JYP Entertainment will continue to cheer on Jae's new beginning in the near future.

Finally, JYP Entertainment promises to provide the fullest support toward the activities of DAY6, and we ask My Day for your unending love and support. Thank you."

CR: Allkpop

post response:

[+234][-14]

original post: here

1. [+190, -9]
    But he said that he talked with the members directly and that he'll come back to the group. Also, the company said that he was withdrawing because he was the one who ended his contract

2. [+176, -15]
    Jae's promotions have always been shaky but I can't forget his voice color.... I think that he played an important role in Day6ㅠㅠㅠ ha, please, I hope that this gets resolved nicely once the members are back from the army ㅠㅠ

3. [+170, -4]
    Since last year, all members are in the military, excluding Jae. Ever since last year, he consistently expressed his intention to promote, but the agency refused all his collab offers, didn't give him any schedule and treated him like a transparent person for 2 years now. It's not like he could promote solo because the company doesn't give him work. To be honest, his only option is to go out for a bit, promote solo and wait for the members

4. [+110, -4]
    F*ck... are some of the MY DAYs here really MY DAYs..? Have you been a fan for a while?.. Jaehyung has always been sincere about Day6's promotions nonetheless. You will know if you attended his concert or fan meeting. Did you know that in their first fan meeting, he was so sick that he couldn't attend but in the end, he persisted and went and cried while apologizing? During their concerts, he would look ever where around the audience, keep going close to the fans, greeting the fans and I can still vividly remember how he looked so happy when singing at their concerts. You might wonder how I know this but I attended their concerts and was almost at the upfront in the standing area. And for their fan meetings, I attended them all except for oneㅋㅋㅋ I'm taking a break from fangirling but I can still clearly remember jumping around and smiling at their concerts. Jaehyung was that sincere about Day6. Are you pretending not to know these or do you really not know? To be honest, JYP f*cking discriminated against Jae towards the end; some of the MY DAYs here shouldn't talk. You will never be able to say such things if you saw Jaehyung up close during Day6's official promotions

5. [+92, -5]
    But I think that Jae will do well as a solo artist too... He featured a lot in hip-hop/r&b songs. I didn't even know that he was Day6's Jae at first

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• It feels so nice to see positive and supportive comments for Jae and Day6

:pepecute::pepecute::pepecute:

I thought you'd like this. The way JYP announced his 'departure' there was a hugely viral post on theqoo about it and it ended up in the HOT section and a huge chunk of comments were positive. I think Knetizen ended up translating it and just chose the shady ones. I was like? No?? That is not what the general public has said! At all! But I didn't have time to translate anything at that time. There are still shady comments but there were many more positive ones on that thread.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• well to me it sounds like JYP kick him off since the start

Jae made a statement saying he was taking a break but wasn't leaving the group and they'll be back once they are back from military

and few hours after JYP announce that he left the group

Yup jyp has always been on bull shit which why im glad got7 got out when they could. It's crazy how companies can literally have a BTS level group but constantly stifle them for no reason 🤡🤡. Like did you forget how YG and bighit got so big? Because they didn't fuck over there group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!