Blackpink comeback with full album and world tour in 2022?

• Maybe / probably fake news who knows.

I will believe it when I listen to it but I somehow still think they will appear on Coachella. (Or I hope)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited once, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• Let me ask a question.

What exactly gives blinks this idea or hope as you put it, that bp will be at Coachella?

When the lineup was released the only YG artist that was on there was BB. So what makes blinks even have the slightest hope that when it resumes there would actually be two YG artists?

• I want to slap blinks-I thought we were smarter

It still surprises me that some still pay attention to these. Most of them are just predictions.

We all know if YG doesn't post about it, then its not something to even consider. And yet....

• Nothing. I just hope for it because I want it. I love Coachella and I'm sure they would have been there with Lady Gaga in 2020 but well...

Just a hope or wish. The same hope I have for a comeback, a world tour or that I will see them live.

:rose4:

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!