Has anyone watch Bridgerton series?

• Regè Jean is just..... wow.... :danceb:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would gladly let him ruin my life tbh. he is very handsome

I read the books, not sure if Netflix will follow the book plot closely.

✿ just a crumb of something please I'm begging ✿ ♡ ♚

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
    in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

• I've downloaded it but never got around to watching it apparently someone said it was like gossip girl in the victorian ages?

Never watched Gossip Girl. So idk :wellr: but it might be similar, because there's this 'gossip bulletin' written by anonymous lady which circulating around the nobels.

I watched Bridgerton with no expectation, except 'ohh...this might be something like Pride and Prejudice or whatever love story in 19th centuries'

But end up liking the plot, setting, and the characters.

• I watched it. I thought it was pretty good. I'm kind of glad they only gave it 8 episodes because Netflix shows can sometimes drag a little to get to 10 or 13.

And yes he is gorgeous and primarily the reason I watched it after seeing gifs all over twitter.

I'm quite satisfied with the ending :yesr: some fans expecting 2nd seasons tho. Is that even possible?

I would gladly let him ruin my life tbh. he is very handsome

I read the books, not sure if Netflix will follow the book plot closely.

When he appears for the first time I was like....wowww...woww...holyss... :cryingr:

So it's book adaptation. I want to read it :omgr:

• They did announce a second season and from I understand it will be about one of the main girl's brothers.

Omg yes. I just searched it on insta :pepe-hype:

• I'm quite satisfied with the ending :yesr: some fans expecting 2nd seasons tho. Is that even possible?

When he appears for the first time I was like....wowww...woww...holyss... :cryingr:

So it's book adaptation. I want to read it :omgr:

Yeah, the books are pure romance so there is no deeper plot than that, but they are alright.

There are 8 books in total. Each book focuses on the relationship of a different Bridgerton sibling. I'm guessing the show will be different than the books but I think that's alright tbh.

Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries were shows based on books who basically ignored the og relationships but ended up being so good.

✿ just a crumb of something please I'm begging ✿ ♡ ♚

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
    in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

• Yes! I loved it! And definitely agree that Rege is a gorgeous, gorgeous man.

I'm personally looking forward to Eloise's season. I believe Anthony's will be next, so I have a long wait, but I absolutely adored her and I think it'll be interesting to see her try and fit into society once she debuts.

I also really want to see more of Penelope, for sure.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!