Has anyone ever seen or read the series Saint Seiya?

• Yes I've seen anime (the old one) and I totally loved it!

At that times it was most bloody anime that was airing in Poland :d

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah the old one not the new crap they put out...

I still have like a Chinese version of the manga somewhere in my parent's house and I loved their special moves.

If I recall there was one guy who used Phoenix powers he was my favourite

Wow who'd thought I would be talking about Saint Seiya on a kpop forum with (I assume) a person from Poland

• to make it more fun opening in Polish version had french song, and it was dubbed by Polish lector :D it sounds hillarious

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it is so old though. I cant even remember anything

Ring Ring a Ling any bells?

• External Content www.youtube.com

Ring Ring a Ling any bells?

Of course, the iconic opening ♡

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!