[theqoo]SM's new multi-gen girl group "Girls on Top" make their stage debut with 'Step Back'

• SM's new multi-gen girl group "Girls on Top" make their stage debut with 'Step Back'

AVvXsEhpzrFQtPnjh88wTA3pts6ddUdLX8qXQUhAqdeVb0p7wZDpExuiLAblIP0WgOOJSQSRMEar3VxwZYTUMokMUaand2IUmgg-fhI1xFt7rpyuuozXMHEv1jtgujavyQc6KWuGXgVKaTiV4GJaNPJnAs9oabzTmYkngF2dvyO4gVCcDcBFSY2BLpB4MeSIIQ=s16000
    AVvXsEhT5-ILnp1a5_YZJlcO1UU6J4oPizHzdXzsWu_hU3lQvOXBCqjIRdZJjYsQQMutpFm11QuOlmGh_tevYccH0to0G5LzOeFg027ovOiMOamE6qQNNm1lZ3-yN2Gby4zZDGwx-MjXcASfDGpBva-dPzIffXP5wHfWL4JW8YFpOBFcumijw3PSBCgPDz4CsA=s16000
    AVvXsEhOAalFrWUXmTYHjVW89oB7gJUpzbqtman3ZhaofGrsazZlTI8CzDwJDAbeF10nfhWm3xSCJ5Z9S9spx93AIXyh2u66y_bStPimWNnSjAsHIiyT_dgrDNAkdrkIHxhj2bnoZ_EsBCl2s80wWVSSsPSqtU7zaa5VDkE42dgcADKWQtMMMn9pw65xgSEKoA=s16000

Article: "GOT The Beat 'Step Back' Stage Video"

Source: The Qoo

1. The lyrics...????? SM brought together these precious members for such a trash song..?
    2. I'd rather they wrote lyrics about walking into the darkness...aigoo
    3. The song is weird..
    4. The vocals, the stage, the members, everything is perfect except for those trash lyrics...who the f*** wrote it?
    5. I'm honestly in shock that a song like that came out in 2022ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why even give them the name "Girls on Top?"
    6. What are the lyrics saying...I can't hear anything.
    7. Wow, Taeyeon looks so cool but what the f*ck are those lyrics..
    8. The stage is really cool and they would've really exploded if they had picked a better song..
    9. Ah ~ really....what a trash song ㅠㅠ
    10. The lyrics are a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    11. Who wrote the lyrics...
    12. I'm envious of people that can't speak Korean...
    13. Wow, so they gathered the best of the best idols and gave them a song like that? ㅠㅠ. Their debut song is even worse than expected ㅠㅠ
    14. The song is seriously trash. If you're going to do a project group SM, do it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I'm envious of people that can't speak Korean...

the one-time intl fans win hehe :pepe-hehe:

i can listen to the song and not care lol

• The lyrics are really a turn-off. From the first time hearing it on live I was hesitant but now it got worse after I memorized it. Like I can't even ignore them because almost every line is stupid. I honestly watched the performance on mute and loved the dance so much :pepe-sad:

lt64IYu.gif

• I actually like the song but I just read the lyrics for the first time now and this was my exact reaction

Woman Pen GIF - Woman Pen Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs
    Istg twitter fanbases seem more competent than companies nowadays..who really thought this was going to be a good idea for a group named Girls on Top lmaoooo if they at least had some concept or it was stated they represented the "villains" for the whole kwangya thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!