[DN] Court rejects lawsuit to ban airing of 'Snowdrop' over alleged "history distortion"

• source: Court rejects lawsuit to ban airing of 'Snowdrop' over alleged "history distortion"

Court rejects lawsuit to ban airing of 'Snowdrop' over alleged "history distortion"
    Trending Korean entertainment news from Naver
    dailynaver.blogspot.com

AVvXsEimK7JT6Eq1uCs0IH6eMbQWF4CeK-Kp0SncrflAAPefEiEiz54fbcF9GEAeCmSe6rO3DU9r3R0fDb2jZi2hQoPMZdiVlaJsyAQFMb8g5qNL4OXCVqWhFpV8zTgMq4wbUfb8o2xgBOIjJXmMyGCcmY1kKOOiLum3gINF8Po_z_Mxso3KHnsA06bO-UqFxA=s16000

Article: Controversial 'Seolganghwa' drama to continue airing as scheduled...injunction application to ban screening rejected

Source: STAR News

AVvXsEj4w-pAo5PdApT0BpC3NPx7OTSwhvIXrqq0BnLUz_KVvK9D_cYXzedsueouPjV7ougcRLTnqjtJUuu4YxQktPMGrKaNb1E1OrndJvqxxXDHwIjdrao5BWeaTJRBTTaaG6iFYyb2VKfJ-zIZJlHAThh0juewUJdOefbCOW_vy823JkTPjlC5nuC4jpn-Kg=s16000

1. [+497, -50] I don't see it..
    2. [+322, -86] I saw the drama and their portrayal of the National Security Agency is cool. I didn't think activists and spies were mixed up at all.
    3. [+263, -72] A drama is just that..a drama. This is not a documentary. If you don't like the drama, watch something else.
    4. [+149, -21] Those that want to watch should watch. If you don't want to, then don't.
    5. [+64, -53] I see no issue at all with the episodes that have aired so far? I'm actually enjoying the drama. Jung Hae-in, fighting!!
    6. [+37, -9] The even say in the intro that the drama is "fiction." And watching it, I don't see any distortions at all.
    7. [+24, -3] Blackpink isn't some nugu group, so of course foreigners are going to watch this drama in droves...there are definitely people that will believe it to some extent. Also what's with the Chinese references in the drama??? Are they crazy?
    8. [+16, -3] Leftists only care about censoring dramas because they want to control the media. They forced vaccines, search and seizure of cafes..when will it end? China is no longer the only communist nation...they must be celebrating knowing we're gradually becoming a communist country too.
    9. [+14, -5] The issue is foreigners are going to believe it since Disney+ is airing it and female lead is a Blackpink member. We should've banned the broadcast and any exports of this drama at the beginning.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• [+24, -3] Blackpink isn't some nugu group, so of course foreigners are going to watch this drama in droves...there are definitely people that will believe it to some extent. Also what's with the Chinese references in the drama??? Are they crazy?

That happens with programs all over the world regardless of subject matter. That's not the fault of the drama, but the audience. People think The Crown is 100% true... hell some people think Game of Thrones really happened. If it clearly has a disclaimer at the beginning then it's not their fault if the person watching it is too dense to get it. :wellr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!