Share your paranormal experiences

• Im curious about this. In all my life i only experience two events that can be call paranormal.
    During the pandemic i lost my job and i take a job guarding a Metal deposit during nights. I remember i was talking with my partner outside of the surveillance point, and when i watch inside of the point i saw a shadow passing by the inside of the office. That shit scare me to the bones, i told to my partner and he say in this place this things sometimes occurs. For example, one time he was sleeping (Since we were two guys, we take turns to sleep three hours each, hehehe) and he hear a chair was being pulled, he was alone and the other guy was in the surveillance point. Nothing happens later and i only work three months there.
    The other experience was 6 o 7 years ago. One time, in the early morning, the screams of my father wake me up. I run to his bedroom. "What happen, dad" He was pointing his old TV, a CRT Tv. In the screen appeared a smile and two eyes, with a diabolical aspect. The thing with the tv was, when somebody turn off the tv some "scraps" of color stayed in the screen, like little sparkles of color. I turn on and turn off the TV and the image dissapear. I should take a pic, but my father was so upset that this idea dont cross my mind. Sometimes i wonder if that was some kind of warning, my father died two years later of cancer.
    So, you experience some paranormal or strange event?

• I don't think so ... the time as all the cups and glasses almost fell out of the shelf in my parent's house was actualy caused by the train that drove next to my house till someday they renewed the railway and a new company had their train driving there and than we could sleep peacefully since we knew our shit is not falling out of the shelfs anymore

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Once I was helping my brother bake a cake for my mom for mothers day, we went upstairs for a moment since we heard a loud bang. It was nothing. We went downstairs and then all the pots fell down...then later that day my brother got mysteriously scratched on his back. So i begged my mom, if i could sleep with her- :wilds:

4cd328b21f92b91da6a4ea307792b262.jpg

𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺. - 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳,, 🍰 ⌇·˚ ༘

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!