What's your favourite first reaction to a K-pop song?

• That particular morning, I got the urge to open YouTube first thing in the morning (abandoning my usual habit of drinking water even after discovering that I have developed a thumping headache). As fate will have it, the first video was of Billie's Ring x Ring, looking completely unassuming with its thumbnail.

Plugged my earphones in and the first few seconds of the video seemed to agree with the thumbnail. Then the blitz happened: blinding lights, sharp noises and aggressive vocals as a greeting, all in max volume. :pepenomad:

It was a lovely hash of disorientation and bewilderment and I lived for it. My senses were definitely aroused and so did my headache that was guaranteed to become a pain in my arse now. :pepe-life-support:

Anyways, Ring x Ring best 2021 K-pop debut :fingerk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The way Baekhyun enters this song gets me every time. Chills

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When the intro of the song started I was like: "That's how you start a song" :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com

• The way Baekhyun enters this song gets me every time. Chills

Oh my, what a vibe :pepe-toilet:

• Your reaction got me to finally listen to the song, lol.

My favorite reaction is when I expect a song to be inoffensively mediocre, so I put it on for background music, and it ends up being so good, I have to switch tabs to restart it and watch the whole MV.

Hope you liked it :pepe-excited:

And yes, I find that most of my favourite songs start of with that reaction, the immediate reaction is so good you just want to focus on that experience (and because you'll never experience it again :pepe-sad: )

• when i listened to love line for the first time. the whole instrumental made me feel some type of way, like i wanted to look back in the past. honestly idek but i started feeling hella sad too, like i was about to cry. honestly they should have jeongyeon write more. shes so good at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!