BiSH to disband in 2023, to fullfil all promises to fans before the end of 2022

• img_main.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my hands are shaking, i knew this was coming but i didn't wanted to believe :tears:

i've been following BiSH since 2017 and i never expected them to come this far, they have one of the most amazing underdog stories in the music industry, they changed the lives of some many people, not only their fans but largely the reason why WACK and their groups even exists is thanks to BiSH

they promised 12 months of continuous releases, a nation wide tour, BiSH's sponsored festivals, hall / arena tours

they stated that all promises to fans are going to be fulfilled before the end of next year,

next week it's going to be their Kohaku performance, they are going to perform "promise the star", 2022 is shaping to be their best year yet

to be honest i don't know what's going to happen next year but i want to be optimistic, we still have another year with them!

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• it crushes my soul knowing they are going to disband, that said they look pretty good

FHVZWs-aMAIO7Sm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FHVZgWDaUAEBuzw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

the announcement kinda destroyed the rest of 2021 for me but it's impossible to get mad at them

they even promised 2022 it's going to be their best year yet!

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• i remember the collective "eye rolling" when bish was announced

they've definitely overcame a lot of odds

it'll be sad to see them go, but i look forward to them wowing us in 2022

• i remember the collective "eye rolling" when bish was announced

i discovered BiSH after Ayuni joined so i missed that era but hearing that it seems that WACK fans never change lol

in perspective isn't that the reaction to every new WACK group? MAMESHIBA got a pretty rough reception from fans (and ASP's response was divisive)

they've definitely overcame a lot of odds

it'll be sad to see them go, but i look forward to them wowing us in 2022

i hope we get a documentary movie, i know they have some but i want something more comprehensive, maybe even a TV series or a biographic book

it's amazing how a small group of "Nobodies" charmed so many people and even managed to propel their company to stardom, they created so opportunities for the other WACK groups, helped popularize the Alt idol scene, etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!