Since everyone is talking about no-skip and best albums

• I'm here to say that this was absolutely the best album of 2020 and also one of the best I've ever heard from any 3rd or 4th generation boy group

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Highlights

Boom:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Daydream:

Pandora Box:

Love Song:

Sit Down :

I almost plugged the whole album as a highlight :cryingr:

That's just how good it really is. The production quality is off the charts as expected of SM, and all the members sounded beautiful. This was the album that made me finally get into NCT and give them a chance. :lover1:

• Not Alone :

White Night:

:lover1:

• Neo Zone is truly a masterpiece. Admittedly, I was one of those people who was hesitant to try to get into NCT because I was intimidated by the amount of members and the concept, but hearing Kick It made me want to check out the album, and I immediately went to go listen to their whole discography because of it, and now they are one(some) of my favorite groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!