[theqoo] [JTBC] We would like to put a statement regarding the controversy surrounding drama "Snowdrop" ft. dump

• Okay so if the problem is not Jisoo then why all the back lash against Blackpink? Just because they are supporting her?

I think they are supporting the fact that she got a role as an actress and not the fact that she's in a role that she may or may not have known it was controversial and if even she knew wasn't she the one they picked for the role?

Then whose fault is it? The production crew? Then they are the ones who should be called out. Not throw hate at Blackpink.

And for the record you didn't need to isult me just for that. I'm the last person on this forum to get pissed and insult people. I'm sorry if I sounded agressive in my comment it was just getting it off my chest :sadface:

Jisoo doesn't deserve the hate she gets but as a Korean I understand why some folks took it out on her she's a Korean too, she isn't a fool and knows our history yet still participated in this mess. It doesn't help that you a fucking forgiener thinks all this ahit about snow drop is nothing. Its hypocritical because I know you ifans would throw a fit if an idol did something considered problematic in the west. They get cancelled etc for the smallest misunderstanding. But the reverse happens when it's a serious issue about Korea concerning Koreans suddenly evey ifan is entitled to an opinion on our fucking lives and can just invalidate us because ifans know better gfto here. Lets see someone joke about the floyd protests, nazi genocide and 9/11. That should be cool right? Since you can just say fuck Koreans about their own nation so we should be given the same courteousy about hot button issues in the west

• Jisoo doesn't deserve the hate she gets but as a Korean I understand why some folks took it out on her she's a Korean too, she isn't a fool and knows our history yet still participated in this mess. It doesn't help that you a fucking forgiener thinks all this ahit about snow drop is nothing. Its hypocritical because I know you ifans would throw a fit if an idol did something considered problematic in the west. They get cancelled etc for the smallest misunderstanding. But the reverse happens when it's a serious issue about Korea concerning Koreans suddenly evey ifan is entitled to an opinion on our fucking lives and can just invalidate us because ifans know better gfto here. Lets see someone joke about the floyd protests, nazi genocide and 9/11. That should be cool right? Since you can just say fuck Koreans about their own nation so we should be given the same courteousy about hot button issues in the west

Ok apologies if I made you mad since it was a misunderstanding on my part. :facepalm: I removed my post cause after thinking about it it was a bad move from me. Even though I'm a blink I don't involve myself on fandom problems. I hope you guys get stuff resolved. Apologies again.

• I just came here to say for everyone who has decided to use that @gatamchun account as their official source for Snowdrop info, pls at the very least do your own research regarding everything they post. They lied about the events of Ep. 2 and now they are are blatantly lieing that SD is produced by YG Studio plex.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Studio plex no involvement in the production of SD.

20211222_164003.jpg20211222_165643.jpg20211222_165625.jpg20211222_165305.jpg20211222_164303.jpg

• I just came here to say for everyone who has decided to use that @gatamchun account as their official source for Snowdrop info, pls at the very least do your own research regarding everything they post. They lied about the events of Ep. 2 and now they are are blatantly lieing that SD is produced by YG Studio plex.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Studio plex no involvement in the production of SD.

20211222_164003.jpg20211222_165643.jpg20211222_165625.jpg20211222_165305.jpg20211222_164303.jpg

One of the user literally just called BP right wing fascists queen and some user here who I actually thought are truly concern about Korean History like those comments so yeah, I guess I was too stupid to think there are matured people here in allkpop..

• One of the user literally just called BP right wing fascists queen and some user here who I actually thought are truly concern about Korean History like those comments so yeah, I guess I was too stupid to think there are matured people here in allkpop..

There are people who sincerely care about the issue and there are those who are obviously using the situation just to bash bp and Jisoo.

That twitter account i honestly thought they cared about the issue at hand until their past tweets and intentionally spreading misinformation...which their followers blindly believe without even doing due diligence of checking.

My stance on this issue is, whatever happens, happens.

• There are people who sincerely care about the issue and there are those who are obviously using the situation just to bash bp and Jisoo.

That twitter account i honestly thought they cared about the issue at hand until their past tweets and intentionally spreading misinformation...which their followers blindly believe without even doing due diligence of checking.

My stance on this issue is, whatever happens, happens.

This is what I have been saying, this is Korean affairs let them settle it themself.. If the show is cancelled then it is if JTBC thinks they can continue airing we can't do shit about it.. All we have are ''translation'' spreading around twitter, PN and reddit which cause even more confusion..

• One of the user literally just called BP right wing fascists queen and some user here who I actually thought are truly concern about Korean History like those comments so yeah, I guess I was too stupid to think there are matured people here in allkpop..

it’s not about liking that bp are called fascists queen, it’s about laughing at the fact that twitter bp stans are dumb AND tactless enough to call their own fave “red wing queen” in an edgy attempt to show they’re not bothered by this controversy or whatever lol. That user was merely making fun of those stans using their own words so if you wanna call anyone immature you’ve only got bp stans to blame here lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!