BTS - HOME appreciation ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's my favourite BTS song, my most streamed song of this year, my favourite song EVER.

As soon as the song starts I go :love::love::pleading::pleading::borahae:<3:borahae::saint:

The vocals are immaculate. This jinmin part is so so pretty.

'One day

Will you open the door for me

When the doorbell rings three times

So that I could give the parting words

That I did not finish

I'll tell you then'.

The way they mix rap and their beautiful voices perfectly is something that BTS are so good at. And here's my favourite part, Suga's rap:

'Totally shabby

The world thinks we own the whole world

Even if we have what I wanted in my dreams

Big house, big cars, big rings

The unfamiliar feeling of missing something

For someone who has accomplished everything

But I go out the door since I know I have something to return to'.

Something about that part makes me tear up. Don't ask why but it resonates with me so much.

I would do anything to hear this song for the first time again. I play it on repeat and never tire of it. So thank you to everyone who created this beautiful masterpiece!! :borahae::borahae::borahae:

• love the 5th muster performance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Issa vibeeeee!

Jimin owns this song tbh...fits him so well. I think my fave part is when hobi comes in and then Sugas verse.

Yasss I think Jimin really shined in this song too. I can't praise him enough :pepe-sad:

love the 5th muster performance

External Content www.youtube.com

RIGHHTTTT I would sell my kidneys to see this live :cryc:

Love love love HOME. Here is the sweaty version from a hot Lotte Concert August 2019

• Also I suggest looking up Namjoonโ€™s Vlive where he explained about the making of songs in the album in detail, itโ€™s very insightful. Here is the explanation on Home

External Content youtu.be

• Remember that performance on Jimmy Fallon? It was like new music video....

External Content m.youtube.com

And this performance is another reason why I love BTS. They made this gayo stage their HOME. Happy Bangtan is what I love to see....

External Content m.youtube.com

• I freaking love home!!!! The vocals, the rap, the composition and the lyricsโ€”โ€”> perfection!!!!

Everyone did amazing but special mention to Jimin, he really enriched the song!!โ€™. Acc to JK,โ€ Jimin hard carried the songโ€

Jimin

Heโ€™s just such a gift to bts๐Ÿ˜

• my fav live of one of their best bsides <3

Lmaoo so much chaos during it

• my fav live of one of their best bsides <3

Lmaoo so much chaos during it

Jimin in glasses :pleading:

Love love love HOME. Here is the sweaty version from a hot Lotte Concert August 2019

Arghhhh I want to see it in concert so bad life is unfair ;(

I freaking love home!!!! The vocals, the rap, the composition and the lyricsโ€”โ€”> perfection!!!!

Everyone did amazing but special mention to Jimin, he really enriched the song!!โ€™. Acc to JK,โ€ Jimin hard carried the songโ€

Agreeeeed :lover1:

Also I suggest looking up Namjoonโ€™s Vlive where he explained about the making of songs in the album in detail, itโ€™s very insightful. Here is the explanation on Home

THANK YOU BESTIE I shall watch this asap :happyr:

Right, these performances are the best!! Can't count how many times I watched them on my fingers... You can see how happy they are on stage:borahae::borahae:

Home is one of the best b side ever released :pepe-sad:

I honestly love all songs from Persona album. and Home is top tier of all, Masterpiece!!

I agree. Persona is such a well crafted album, all the songs compliment each other so well!! :borahae:

Hobi in this one 2x

• I couldn't agree more! Home is my top favorite song from BTS and even top from any kpop group. I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one who likes it a lot :lover1:

I love all the versions of Home, but the one from 5th Muster is probably the best :borahae:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!