what are your neopronouns ? :]

• if you don't know what neopronouns are, please read this ! https://neopronounss.carrd.co/

I use a lot, but my favorites rn are:

xey/xemself

glitch/glitchself

bite/biteself

🌸/🌸self

💀/💀self

also, i'm open to answering any questions about neopronouns, but please read the carrd i linked above first before asking >.< it gets sort of tiring asking the same questions over and over again

any kind of hate will be reported

:clown::black-heart::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart:  :clown:

:clown::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart:  :black-heart::clown:

• 1) Do you support the introduction of laws that will compel people to use neopronouns in everyday speech?

2) Do you think that since there will be a point where there would be hundreds or thousands of neopronouns that it will cause more problems than they solve in such large numbers, especially in everyday interactions?

3) people (english speaking people online that is) have been very vocal about other languages adopting the neopronoun logic. This will not translate well, or at all, in other languages, yet they are adamant that if they are not implemented this will proves the other countries/cultures are sexist/transphobic etc. Isn't this a form of americano-centrism/anglo-centrism and even cultural imperialism?

• 1) Do you support the introduction of laws that will compel people to use neopronouns in everyday speech?

2) Do you think that since there will be a point where there would be hundreds or thousands of neopronouns that it will cause more problems than they solve in such large numbers, especially in everyday interactions?

3) people (english speaking people online that is) have been very vocal about other languages adopting the neopronoun logic. This will not translate well, or at all, in other languages, yet they are adamant that if they are not implemented this will proves the other countries/cultures are sexist/transphobic etc. Isn't this a form of americano-centrism/anglo-centrism and even cultural imperialism?

i genuinely have no idea how to answer some of these questions. Most if not all neopronouns are exclusively meant for online use, because we know they'll never be used for us irl. Neurodivergent people (like myself) use neopronouns because we have a very complicated relationship with our gender, and we feel as if neopronouns express our gender identity better.

:clown::black-heart::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart:  :clown:

:clown::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart::black-heart::white-heart:  :black-heart::clown:

• i genuinely have no idea how to answer some of these questions. Most if not all neopronouns are exclusively meant for online use, because we know they'll never be used for us irl. Neurodivergent people (like myself) use neopronouns because we have a very complicated relationship with our gender, and we feel as if neopronouns express our gender identity better.

thank you

• genuine question. so do you identify as a flower? or a skull?

edit: and have you considered that the usage of emojis or the expansion beyond traditional neopronouns has now caused them to be viewed as a joke by many inside & outside the community? (not meant to be mean or aggressive, but it's an opinion i see very frequently)

Edited 3 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• genuine question. so do you identify as a flower? or a skull?

edit: and have you considered that the usage of emojis or the expansion beyond traditional neopronouns has now caused them to be viewed as a joke by many inside & outside the community? (not meant to be mean or aggressive, but it's an opinion i see very frequently)

no, pronouns =/= gender :)

and yes, honestly i do feel like emojipronouns are viewed as a joke even within the community.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!