Predict Which TWICE Title Track will get to it's XXXM milestone next

• Title ^ 9

1. Knock Knock (294M) (1) 11%
    2. What is Love? (596M) (4) 44%
    3. Feel Special (397M) (5) 56%
    4. More & More (290M) (0) 0%

Since Alcohol-Free recently just hit 200M and Heart Shaker recently hit 400M on YouTube, I thought it would be fun to have people vote on which one they think will hit their nearest hundred-millionth place next!

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN. No akorn bets.

First, we have Knock Knock which at the time of this post is at 294M YouTube views and is about to be 300M!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then we have What is Love? which is currently at 596M YouTube views and is about to be 600M. When it hits 600M, it will become Twice's second music video to pass 600M and become their FASTEST title track to do so, so far.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then we have Feel Special which is currently at 397M YouTube views and is about to be 400M.

Finally, we have More & More which is currently at 290M YouTube views and is about to be 300M.

This must be the season of milestones for Twice! I wonder how much more will reach their milestones before 2021 ends!

I Can't Stop Me (386M) and Signal (287M) are both pretty close too but they will be counted when they reach X90M+ views. A few are close too with X70M+ views

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• There is actually a pattern for ONCEs streaming I've noticed.

Often, if one MV passes a milestone, some other MVs will pass a milestone at a near time too.

The first instance I remembered was TT 400M and Likey 300M, just 1 day after the other.

When I saw that Heart Shaker was about to get to 400M, I instantly went to check the other MVs. No surprise, I saw Alcohol-Free, Feel Special and What Is Love? were also very near the milestones.

So MAYBE if some TWICE MVs will get 1B, then some of the others will likely be near to 600-900M haha.

After Heart Shaker and Alcohol-Free, I think Feel Special will go first, then What Is Love?, then I Can't Stop Me/More & More/Knock Knock, and then I also noticed Fancy just crossed 375M or something, so it will be next also.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!