Lets be real you all LOVE lip syncing

• They all sounded different tho. I tried to play it all at the same time with 3 different devices like you said. I asked my brother to help me play all at the same time. I wasted my time. I'm also a 2nd gen fan so stop with the generalization and acting smart :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• They all sounded different tho. I tried to play it all at the same time with 3 different devices like you said. I asked my brother to help me play all at the same time. I wasted my time. I'm also a 2nd gen fan so stop with the generalization and acting smart :cursing:

Those videos were lipsynched to prerecorded vocals, point blank. That's not how real live singing sounds like (and no it's not about good they sound) it's just obviously processed

• Everyone lip syncs.

This was a great performance of Driver's License, better than the official version, but it was obviously prerecorded with Olivia lipsyncing in the video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think lipsync is for the benefit of the idols seeing that they are constantly overworked. I cant imagine having 3 hrs of sleep, being exhausted and still having dance AND sing well for hours. Then repeat the next day. I'd die tbh.

But some idols take lip sysncing to the extreme tbh.

✿ just a crumb of something please I'm begging ✿ ♡ ♚

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
    in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!