What is the fashion of your fave group like?

• What do your faves tend do wear? 9

1. High end designer fashion, and if possible than even rare items and expensive custom made things (3) 33%
    2. Mostly high end fashion like Gucci, Channel, ... (5) 56%
    3. Brand fashion at least like Nike, Adidas, ... (1) 11%
    4. Mostly cheap clothing like H&M, Zara,... (0) 0%
    5. They wear cheap clothes and only expensive stuff for events (0) 0%

I put a poll

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Like off stage? idk a lot about labels, but they're generally nice until you get to the shoes.

• I don’t know brands that much and most of the stuff TXT wears is Korean brands or high end maybe sponsored clothes.

I tried to look at the clothes they wore for solo Vlives or behind TMI show they have because they more casual and its a mix bag (mostly thanks to Yeonjun :| )

I seen brands like Instantfunk, Trunkproject, something like RWT CRW? I think these are mostly brand fashions. Between 50-200k won.

:/

Anyway I love these two shirts on Yeonjun:

CC8CEE83-74A3-43CC-9AB8-4004D0A54A37.jpeg07589102-B7EF-48BD-BE1A-D479AF745D56.jpeg

• I'll just do one of mine.

For Shinee... yeah they're pretty nice.

Key has the more high fashion, and really unique fits sometimes. He's participated in fashion events and stuff after all.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• (GOT7) From my observation

Mark wears mostly high end casual clothing like hoodies, tees, etc

Jay B wears both high end and budget friendly clothing. Usually follows the grunge emo style

Jackson usually wears clothes from his own brand "Team Wang" which is pretty high end streetwear clothing style or from Fendi for promotions ig

Jinyoung wears clothes mostly from Japanese or Korean brands which are high end or mid tier in terms of brand value. His style is mostly basic mostly consisting light colored button down, wide legged pants, hoodies, tees, etc

Youngjae wears mostly casual clothing, not sure about the brand tho

Bambam wears branded high fashion. His fashion sense is *chef's kiss*

Yugyeom also wears a lot of comfortable but fashionable clothes which ranges from mid tier to high end

"𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜   𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝   𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣"

final-61b8506fed445400c3eb937a-497781.gif

• This + Youngjae wears Supreme which is brand, but comfy right?

• This + Youngjae wears Supreme which is brand, but comfy right?

How could I forget Supreme? :peperain:

The man lives and breathes in Supreme clothing and even phone cases

"𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜   𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝   𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣"

final-61b8506fed445400c3eb937a-497781.gif

• How could I forget Supreme? :peperain:

The man lives and breathes in Supreme clothing and even phone cases

:pepe-hehe: You were thinking too much into it hahah.

But probably other than Supreme, he doesn't wear much brands ^^

• The man lives and breathes in Supreme clothing and even phone cases

Reminds me of these two Youtuber from Germany... the husband loves expensive fashion and purchases a lot random shit you actually don't need. Before moving to their curent apartment the wife made a last tour trought her "crapy" apartment and showed the small office-room and ended there with: "...and the goddamn sports mat from surpreme. IDK why we even have that, ask my husband and his weird taste in things" xDD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!