See Seolhyun Cook. See Seolhyun Eat.

• See Seolhyun Cook. See Seolhyun Eat.

Pretty Seolhyun makes delicious food and eats it.

I don't know Korean so I'm gonna guess at the stuff she makes!

First up! Fresh fruit and a cereal and cream parfait!

Second, some kind of steamed vegetable and tofu salad of some sort.

Third! Streamed fruit with sweet berry topping and maybe.... Some kind of cheese with tomatoes?

And finally Fourth! And my favorite. Fried egg in...kimchi? With rice. And fried chicken pieces with mustard? I don't know it looked really good.

Enjoy! And subscribe.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If her food is actually good she should start her own restaurant.

I would fly there every day just to eat there.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• See Seolhyun Sing!!

I recently stumbled upon this video of her singing UN Village by Baekhyun

The cover is nice and I like the vibes of the video

• See Seolhyun Sing!!

I recently stumbled upon this video of her singing UN Village by Baekhyun

The cover is nice and I like the vibes of the video

Oh I forgot to reply to this.

Oh my god I love this. Thanks for showing it to me. I hadn't seen it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!