30 Days of NCT: which NCT song do you wish people knew about?

• don't think it's super unknown, but my favourite nct dream song, deserved to be a title track

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NCT U

Underappreciated ballad on the fantastic Resonance albums. Spare and simple and showing off three beautiful voices: Taeil, Renjun and Xiaojun.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

80s retro R&B gold from Doyoung and Haechan.

NCT Dream

Bright, playful R&B tinged pop

A matured version of that same style. Irresistible feel-good music to me.

NCT 127

The R&B side of their discography is unknown to non-fans, IMO.

This is the song Dreamer wanted to be: R&B, brass and an ass-wiggling beat.

Dreamlike and beautiful.

WayV

Retro 80s synth vibes.

Pulsing bright EDM flavor - this track is atypical to their disco.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Edited once, last by the101 ().

• don't think it's super unknown, but my favourite nct dream song, deserved to be a title track

External Content www.youtube.com

This was the song that made me rethink Dream. Their music was mostly a pass to me (aside from Boom), but I loved this and thought, hmm..maybe their maturing sound is for me. I LOVED the Hot Sauce/Hello Future albums and I think this track very much gave hints of their new sound.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

• All of the NCT units have a unique and diverse discography, spanning tender love songs to high energy EDM to bold rap to sugar sweet pop.

What’s a song in the discography you wish people would check out and why? (Bonus points to overachievers who want to post a song per unit.)

:pepefrog:

I wish more people knew about

NCT 127: Sun & Moon

NCT Dream: ANL

WayV: Domino

NCT U: I.O.U

• NCT 127: do yourself a favour and listen to their first mini album from 2016, I will never shut up about Another World, Paradise and Wake Up, not to mention Mad City as well. I could go on about 127 b-sides for hours but let's start there.

NCT Dream: Deja Vu, Life is still going on, Quiet Down.

WayV: Say It and Domino

NCT U: Without you, I.O.U, Yestoday, Raise the roof.

Bonus: Ten's solo Dream in a dream.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• This was the song that made me rethink Dream. Their music was mostly a pass to me (aside from Boom), but I loved this and thought, hmm..maybe their maturing sound is for me. I LOVED the Hot Sauce/Hello Future albums and I think this track very much gave hints of their new sound.

i like dream's songs because they're very cheerful, and ye i also think this is a bit of a crossover between ridin/pre-ridin(which are very bright) to hot sauce which is more similar to deja vu's vibes, still good though, even with their slight shift in sound and concept, i like how they still have the same dream vibe

• NCT 127: do yourself a favour and listen to their first mini album from 2016, I will never shut up about Another World, Paradise and Wake Up, not to mention Mad City as well. I could go on about 127 b-sides for hours but let's start there.

NCT Dream: Deja Vu, Life is still going on, Quiet Down.

WayV: Say It and Domino

NCT U: Without you, I.O.U, Yestoday, Raise the roof.

Bonus: Ten's solo Dream in a dream.

gold-star-good-job.gif

• 0 Mile

Actually the entire Cherry Bomb b-sides. Perfect album!

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!