30 Days of NCT: which NCT song do you wish people knew about?

• All of the NCT units have a unique and diverse discography, spanning tender love songs to high energy EDM to bold rap to sugar sweet pop.

What’s a song in the discography you wish people would check out and why? (Bonus points to overachievers who want to post a song per unit.)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• NCT 127

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT Dream

WayV

NCT U

• just the entire limitless album honestly.

i wish more people knew about awaken the world as well.

both of them have really great songs

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• If you thought you knew everything about how weird NCT's music is, you are mistaken

• I'll be checking out the songs people post, I'll take it as recs :pepelove2:

I mostly know their well known songs only for now, I haven't listened to their whole discography yet!

Also the101 I admire you with the organization of your threads, those are amazing, I wish I would have time to check them all out!

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Btw Xiaojun is bias wracking me lately in WayV and NCT U !!!!

:pepe-sad:

• I'll be checking out the songs people post, I'll take it as recs :pepelove2:

I mostly know their well known songs only for now, I haven't listened to their whole discography yet!

Also the101 I admire you with the organization of your threads, those are amazing, I wish I would have time to check them all out!

Thank you! I’m going to do a summary thread at the end that will have links to all of them if you want to bookmark that thread for later.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Thank you! I’m going to do a summary thread at the end that will have links to all of them if you want to bookmark that thread for later.

That would be awesome! Tag me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!