[NB] 'My Teenage Girl' contestant eliminated twice due to machine error

• source: 'My Teenage Girl' contestant eliminated twice due to machine error

'My Teenage Girl' contestant eliminated twice due to machine error
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEhObo1iiLKpBpXPxaysNU5CddE5ksoXBGsDsnj5LBzdpQFoQ_Iuxy2gvB1EQ0ydyd1NJcSyOgRftgRWUMVk6kjLIY1mzCDMDHxQ8EBPwDBYGdLu-jOn9o_TrNAlyAW7kCLopzpHWAbfKdABohZcpa2FrLkF5lrtxkV6zsnuxb49oHccGKiBGCzHJFaa=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Article: Audition show eliminates contestant twice due to machine error

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+334] They didn't even bother editing it out, just aired it as is

2. [+210] The hurt must be two-fold for her..

3. [+129] Sometimes the bigger the pain is, the more you grow from it. I hope that it was a good memory and experience for her to look back on.

4. [+59] It was so sad... I watched it ㅠㅠ

5. [+11] How lazy are the producers..

6. [+7] I saw this and decided to stop watching the show. It looks like they're making a joke out of the dreams of these children.

7. [+13] Sigh... such a public moment of pain. Whoever's responsible for this mistake should get on their knees and apologize to her.

8. [+36] Basically killing her twice

9. [+4] It's like slapping a kid when they're already crying...

10. [+3] I cried while watching this at school, it was so sad

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I watched the episode yesterday and this issue was really poorly handled it seems. I thought for a second they would make them all pass to make up for their mistake. They should have just made the wrongfully eliminated girl go back to stage. There was no need to sent them both back and eliminate one of them a second time.

• I watched the episode yesterday and this issue was really poorly handled it seems. I thought for a second they would make them all pass to make up for their mistake. They should have just made the wrongfully eliminated girl go back to stage. There was no need to sent them both back and eliminate one of them a second time.

I'm convinced they took the opportunity (I do believe the mistake was genuine because they're that incompetent) to do the double elimination of the same girl for drama. They knew this would get them views and clicks. Apparently the show is not doing so well so all attention is attention.

mKl7Ghm.png

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• This would be the worst show to go on confidence wise. Like worse than any other survival show I've seen yet.

It's as if these girls are pure numbers to the producers, and they aren't even trying to hide it. There have been two big embarrassments that have happened on this show at the expense of the trainees.

We all know it is a numbers game, but have SOME compassion for these girls and their dreams, like please?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• this show worth watching?

I've liked it so far. There are several trainees with lots of potential already. So I think it's always interesting to see them in their first appearances before they actually debut. And I'm not speaking only of those who will debut in the group set up by the show, but also future groups launched by the agencies they belong to. Also, Soyeon serving as a judge helps tremendously in keeping me interested.

We'll see how it goes, right now it's only the first round performances.

• I've liked it so far. There are several trainees with lots of potential already. So I think it's always interesting to see them in their first appearances before they actually debut. And I'm not speaking only of those who will debut in the group set up by the show, but also future groups launched by the agencies they belong to. Also, Soyeon serving as a judge helps tremendously in keeping me interested.

We'll see how it goes, right now it's only the first round performances.

Oh yeah, Soyeon is the main reason this show is watchable

mKl7Ghm.png

• The show production is on the amateur side. They even had the judges wearing the same outfits in two different episode. I know they filmed it in one go but good production would have plan the episode split and given change of outfits.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!