Young K's want to love you and Suho's O2 sit at the same table

• I mean, both songs share this longing through the song that is so beautiful! Everytime I listen to one, the other has to come right next. Both are my favorite songs from their respective albums.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Self-Portrait was the most beautiful album in 2020 for me, and Eternal is the one for 2021.

While Self-Portrait is full of longing with a calming atmosphere, Eternal brings the same longing but with a rockstar energy, and the fact the both albums came out right before they went to serve their military services is a bittersweet surprise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!