Anyone watched Arcane? What's your opinion on the series?

• Same, I want more ;( From what my brother told me, it can be years until season 2 is made.

Yep, it was announced that it will appear in 2023, I think.

Now, there are some interesting theories about what can happen in season 2, based on the game's lore and backstories (there's an excellent Youtuber that makes content by analyzing LOL's stories and he made a video about it). Of course, Arcane can change a lot of things established there but it's a good point for anyone who's too anxious about waiting ^^^^^^

• Yep, it was announced that it will appear in 2023, I think.

Now, there are some interesting theories about what can happen in season 2, based on the game's lore and backstories (there's an excellent Youtuber that makes content by analyzing LOL's stories and he made a video about it). Of course, Arcane can change a lot of things established there but it's a good point for anyone who's too anxious about waiting ^^^^^^

Which youtuber is that? I need some Arcane content to watch, because it was just that good and I need more ^^

• Which youtuber is that? I need some Arcane content to watch, because it was just that good and I need more ^^

Necrit, he has plenty of interesting lore videos, including about the whole world of LOL (which includes the other regions, such as Noxus, which was mentioned in the series). Tbh, now that I think of it, he's like the only LOL player who actually does so much content about the LOL stories.

This is the video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Necrit, he has plenty of interesting lore videos, including about the whole world of LOL (which includes the other regions, such as Noxus, which was mentioned in the series). Tbh, now that I think of it, he's like the only LOL player who actually does so much content about the LOL stories.

This is the video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you! I'll definitely check it out! I don't play LOL, but my brother told me about it a bit. Sounds so interesting and I hope they dive even more into it :froghype:

• I WATCHED IT. I LOVED IT. CURRENTLY I AM KINDA FANGIRLING OVER JINX !!! I LOVE HER !!!!

10/10 arcane was amazing. so many emotions, well animated, perfect music, well-rounded and loveable characters. all in all, a stellar series & IM SO HYPE FOR SEASON TWOOOO !!!

but dude, if u wnna b punched in the feels, go on youtube and watch a video of jinx's diary....sigh. god, i wish things could've gone differently for vi and jinx. <///3

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• Happy to see you enjoy it!

I see in your sig there's the Jinx + Lux gif, are you perhaps playing LOL as well?

P.S. I'm a girl actually ^^

• Happy to see you enjoy it!

I see in your sig there's the Jinx + Lux gif, are you perhaps playing LOL as well?

P.S. I'm a girl actually ^^

sorry! i have the very bad habit of calling everyone dude! my apologies!

i actually haven't played L.O.L at ALL but i definitely am going to start playing it soon! i'm really curious abt the L.O.L lore outside of arcane, since the company said the L.O.L and arcane lore are a tad different <3

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• sorry! i have the very bad habit of calling everyone dude! my apologies!

i actually haven't played L.O.L at ALL but i definitely am going to start playing it soon! i'm really curious abt the L.O.L lore outside of arcane, since the company said the L.O.L and arcane lore are a tad different <3

Yeah, it's alright xD

Good luck learning to play it, it's quite a hard game to learn if you don't have experience within this genre of games. Hope it goes well and you'll ignore the toxicity (advice: use the "mute" chat button a lot, at the beginning)

Also, yes, there are a few differences mainly, but it's not something universe-shaking, from what I can tell. It's mostly LOL having a very big Universe, storywriters putting the pieces together for the show and changing some stuff to have it make sense. If you're more interested about the lore, LOL has a page dedicated to it on their main site, it's full of regions' details+ characters details+ characters short written chapters for their stories, sometimes even comics.

:lover3: As a long-time LOL player myself, if you need help or advice(for when you start playing the game or for when you read the lore), then I'm here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!