Kpop star A.C.E Jun will have a lead role in a historical BL drama!!!!!!!!

• He was so happy to sing the ost specifically for an lgbtq+ drama

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now he's starring in one :pleading:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My man beautiful inside out and getting the bag while he at it. I really hope this shit doesn't start any controversy on the k side. Ahhh jun I'm happy for you. I hope this blows up ;(

(He's the handsome man in my sig btw)

Desbundar

• omg I am so happy for him! Actor Jun let's get it! :blushing:

• It's funny to know that in the same second Jun is in a BL-drama one of my favourite JPop-idols also just made an acting-debut with a BL drama xD (But the Japanese one isn't fully out yet, just the first 2 episodes)

2021 be like: "Hey, let's be gay"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!