What is the Japanese version of a Koreabo/o?

• Weeb and Otaku are not it, since these people are mainly only into anime and manga.

What I mean is people like:

• They say their fave food was Japanese (example Ramen, Sushi, Yakisoba,...)
    • They use a lot Japanese words for no reason (as like kawaii, sugoi,...)
    • They call their crush "senpai" and smart people "sensei"
    • They pretend to act cute and in the worst case it looks as silly and stupid as every 2nd girl from anime
    • They might dance a lot to JPop and upload it to social media
    • They give themself Japanese names as a nickname
    • They only want to use Japanese cosmetic article
    • They want to only own cutsy Japanese items
    • Ask them about their dream boyfriend/girlfriend and they most likly describe a Japanese to you, even if they don't say Japanese
    • They most likly cry for not finding their fave Japanese show with English subs
    • They probably annoy you with how much they would learn Japanese (even if at the end they actually don't learn Japanese)
    • You might constantly get to hear "I would love to live in Japan"

Is there a specific word for it?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i think ppl generally group then in with weaboo's

• otaku :smirks2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Garden variety weeaboo. It seems like the term weeb has widened to also be a (fairly self-deprecating) term for just an anime fan in general, but the original definition of weeaboo is someone who wants to be Japanese when they're not. (And as another user said, the term korea/boo was derived from weeaboo.)

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!