mama 2021 and 2021 line ups are the worst this year.

Approved the thread.
  • I was waiting for the final lineups.

But it's kinda weak that there's no 3rd gen group yet except NCT and only at MAMA.

• Actually I'm happy, because 2 of my most favourite Japanese groups apear there :3

• because nobody cares about 3rd gen anymore

• its really not that weak. just because ur washed up 3rd gen boys aren't there doesn't mean it's gonna be complete shit

• 3rd gen isn't flopping like what you people are thinking. other than aespa i can't think of another 4th gen group that has results that are comparable with 3rd gen groups

• 3rd gen isn't flopping like what you people are thinking. other than aespa i can't think of another 4th gen group that has results that are comparable with 3rd gen groups

3rd gen groups other than bts and bp keep losing relevancy and keep going downhill. you all keep fooling yourselves but it's obvious which groups nowadays people actually care about

• Lol at the 4th gen stans.

The four biggest boy groups and 2 biggest girl groups are still 3rd gen. 4th gen are still clearly behind in popularity.

• 3rd gen groups other than bts and bp keep losing relevancy and keep going downhill. you all keep fooling yourselves but it's obvious which groups nowadays people actually care about

Guess Ohmygirl didnt have a #1 song and hit 100k sales for the first time this year then huh?

• Guess Ohmygirl didnt have a #1 song and hit 100k sales for the first time this year then huh?

100k sales compared to 4th gen ggs that debut with higher sales nowadays..

it's not even about charts anymore. popularity/hype/relevancy wise, 3rd gen groups are declining

• It's always the worst this year

• It's actually good, cry me a river.

• Here goes another 3rd gen stans breakdown

They want their faves to rest but not for awards season. Come on they are big (some) and don't need attendance awards.

• yo who's at MAMA this year? where'd you get a list

• 3rd gen groups other than bts and bp keep losing relevancy and keep going downhill. you all keep fooling yourselves but it's obvious which groups nowadays people actually care about

are we looking at the same 3rd gen???whose the one fooling themselves

• are we looking at the same 3rd gen???whose the one fooling themselves

literally everyone other than the groups above declined??(my bad, seventeen is also an exception because they still growed a lot too)

-twice massive decline in korea

-red velvet decline worldwide and in korea

-got7 nonexistent

-gfriend disbanded

-couple of other 3rd gen groups disbanded,members left groups, won't renew next year

-mamamoo declined

-exo nonexistent

-monsta X nowhere to be found

Some of the groups above had higher sales than previous years but that's due to growing fandoms. A group can lose general popularity while still gaining fans, it's typical for kpop. Right now, the hype is directed mostly at 4th gen groups and it's clear

• Stray Kids will give us an amazing performance and that's all what matters to me :flying:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!