I wish twt kpop stans stopped projecting on to others

• A simple video of armys singing in a restaurant that was 90% filled with armys are getting kpop stans all twisted and mad like just bcos they are embarrassed of singing their faves songs why do they gotta project into armys?( I saw some quotes saying they will never be caught singing kpop song) Armys are never ashamed of BTS or their songs like bruhhhh twt kpop stans really annoy me

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “I wish twt kpop stans stopped projecting on others” to “I wish twt kpop stans stopped projecting on to others”.
  • A simple video of armys singing in a restaurant that was 90% filled with armys are getting kpop stans all twisted and mad like just bcos they are embarrassed of singing their faves songs why do they gotta project into armys?( I saw some quotes saying they will never be caught singing kpop song) Armys are never ashamed of BTS or their songs like bruhhhh twt kpop stans really annoy me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I honestly don't know what is wrong with expressing you are a kpop fan. It's not cringy or embarrassing. If it is to you then that's your problem. Your interests shouldn't get in the way of someone judging whether you are good or bad person. Your personality should.

In the end, it is the result of a cruel society.

• They are deadass saying they will be so embarrassed to sing kpop songs or be known that they are into kpop outside like bro, that’s on you. Armys are always proud of BTS and their songs

People are weird

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I honestly don't know what is wrong with expressing you are a kpop fan. It's not cringy or embarrassing. If it is to you then that's your problem. Your interests shouldn't get in the way of someone judging whether you are good or bad person. Your personality should.

In the end, it is the result of a cruel society.

I mean if they are embarrassed they can keep it to themselves, instead of trying to shame others who aren’t like who are you even listening to, that’s making you ashamed ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!