THE AMAS WAS A BTS CONCERT. LOOK AT THE FANCHANT THEY MUTED

• I think everyone was loud in the AMAs (idk maybe because people missed live performance a lot )

anyway could someone explain this Chlöe is she popular? I checked her songs but it's not my style , it doesn't seem like she on charts (idk my source is wiki) but how come she got perform there? another thing

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was cute it's like their concert :omgr:

I wonder what non-fans thought of

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cute interaction

You can hear the fans screaming here

but no sound here

• Nah the crowd was like 99% armys. Rven amas staffers said so.

The screaming was mostly heard when BTS was in the viciny . Which is something the red carpet hosts confirmed multiple times themselves

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!