Who watch Riverdale ???

• i wached the 3 seasons , the first season was by far the best

and i really force myself to watch season 2 and 3 hoping that they would comeback to something more like season 1

but damn every season riverdale become more messy, and i still don't understand why Netflix continue to produce this mess while canceling other show who are far better

but today i saw some clips from the new seasons and i'm like "WTF happened "

anybody still watch riverdale ???

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I somehow made it all the way to halfway through season 5 before the time skip ridiculousness was too much. :pepenomad:

As for this season, from what I understand it's some kind of alternate universe? I've seen people theorizing that it's Jughead's novel or something.

• I stopped after season 2 when I realised the writers were just throwing whatever plot they could think of at the show lmao.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• As for this season, from what I understand it's some kind of alternate universe? I've seen people theorizing that it's Jughead's novel or something.

the writers have to be on something because wtf :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I somehow made it all the way to halfway through season 5 before the time skip ridiculousness was too much. :pepenomad:

As for this season, from what I understand it's some kind of alternate universe? I've seen people theorizing that it's Jughead's novel or something.

Wow you're really strong mentally :woow:

I stopped at season 3 when i understood that the writer was putting every genre of tv show possible into riverdale

It was a teen show with suspense

Then a horror thing

And now i saw some video of sacrificie and cult and look like a fantasy tv show

• I stopped after the first season for this reason. It just wasn't enjoyable anymore. It got too absurd.

Season 1 was the best, probably the only season that they had planned out tbh. The rest of the seasons obviously werent planned and just came after the show was a success so they stretched it out to the max.

i dropped out when this happened

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is in a prison yard btw. :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• season 1 was great

then it was downfall

try to watch All American, it's pretty nice one

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's like a train wreck. You just can't look away sometimes.

You are definitely right about them putting everything they can think of in. I actually think the Nancy Drew update that the CW is doing is actually a much better show. They gave it a supernatural twist which a lot of people thought was gonna be a red herring like it was in the early seasons of Riverdale, but it's a properly well written supernatural show. It's still CW low stakes television, but it's fun.

• It's like a train wreck. You just can't look away sometimes.

You are definitely right about them putting everything they can think of in. I actually think the Nancy Drew update that the CW is doing is actually a much better show. They gave it a supernatural twist which a lot of people thought was gonna be a red herring like it was in the early seasons of Riverdale, but it's a properly well written supernatural show. It's still CW low stakes television, but it's fun.

maybe i should watch it

but i'm no a fan of supernatural show

where the main character doesn't have some kind of supernatural things

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!