tbz lowkey becoming my ult

• ahh they are precious. i feel bad for neglecting a.c.e and only watching tbz content for like the past two weeks rip ;-; i've already been stanning them for awhile but they have been slowly invading my ults list :shyy: deobis come talk to me

tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o3_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o2_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o4_400.gifv

* ੈ✩‧₊˚ you're the star that shines in my sky —

• hiiii!

Sounds like a good decision :happyr:

Ahh someone came to talk to me :pepeflushed:

Doesn't it though? Maverick has been my number one song on Spotify since the day it got released :shyy::shyy::shyy: and Baragi and No Air have been there for months :eyes: and my YouTube history is full of just them. I'm too far into the Deobi hole it's too late to get out :pepe-sad:

tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o3_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o2_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o4_400.gifv

• I'm more of a casual listener, but I've been wanting to watch more tbz content because I'm starting to want to get to know the members better... perhaps I'll be relating to you soon.

:pepeflushed:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm more of a casual listener, but I've been wanting to watch more tbz content because I'm starting to want to get to know the members better... perhaps I'll be relating to you soon.

Chainyyy :borahae::borahae::borahae:

There will be this new show out soon, you need to watch it haha, it's going to be fun for sure ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also have a lot of other suggestions what to watch, just let me know when you have some time for it ^^

• Ahh someone came to talk to me :pepeflushed:

Doesn't it though? Maverick has been my number one song on Spotify since the day it got released :shyy::shyy::shyy: and Baragi and No Air have been there for months :eyes: and my YouTube history is full of just them. I'm too far into the Deobi hole it's too late to get out :pepe-sad:

I think I remember you once coming to tbz thred? I also think I added you to the deobi taglist?

We also just got tbz limited edition badge! But it's not possible to be purchased anymore now...

Haha I can totally understand, I fell into that hole with Road to Kingdom ^^

Have you listened to their discography btw?

Ooh you totally should! If you want to get to know them more I'd suggest watching their predebut show Flower Snack^^ though if you're looking for quick funny videos that highlight their personalities, jellykims on YT makes great TBZ videos~

• ooo I'll keep an eye out for it then!

I think the one tbz thing I watched was when a few of them were on Eric Nam's podcast... that was pretty fun from what I remember. What else would you recommend?

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I think I remember you once coming to tbz thred? I also think I added you to the deobi taglist?

We also just got tbz limited edition badge! But it's not possible to be purchased anymore now...

Haha I can totally understand, I fell into that hole with Road to Kingdom ^^

Have you listened to their discography btw?

Yes! And also I think you tagged me in a thread about SF9 once :pepepizza:

I have! A few times actually ^^ love all their songs though my faves atm are probably Nightmares, No Air, Maverick, Spring Snow, Kiss Me If You Can, and Insanity

• ooo I'll keep an eye out for it then!

I think the one tbz thing I watched was when a few of them were on Eric Nam's podcast... that was pretty fun from what I remember. What else would you recommend?

Ahh that Eric Nam podcast was so good, I wish they would do it again!

So maybe first you could watch this,

it's acted and it was like a game haha, super fun (I think what is coming out now is similar):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also if you haven't yet, watch this hehe

This is also really fun series (Kingdom era hehe):

Also there is this series of videos 'Walking with Juyeon' -it's Juyeon, talking with members, it's party serious and partly fun, which I love because they share a lot of thoughts:

Also this -they are kind of presenting themselves in a fin way ^^

And those playful videos from Road to Kingdom era hehe:

Also here I think there are supposed to be listed all the shows they were in:

guide to the boyz
    stan the boyz
    boyzinyourarea.carrd.co

• Yes! And also I think you tagged me in a thread about SF9 once :pepepizza:

I have! A few times actually ^^ love all their songs though my faves atm are probably Nightmares, No Air, Maverick, Spring Snow, Kiss Me If You Can, and Insanity

About SF9? I think that might be someone else, I don't know too much about them hehe

Heey, great taste, those are some of my favourite songs too! (but I have a lot hihi) :pepe-hehe:

• omgg that's very helpful! I'm going to bookmark this thread for later :pepe-notes:

• i remember that phase when i just got into them i was so crazy about tbz that almost my entire ytb recommendations are tbz related :pepe-hehe:

I also remember that phase :pleading: But I stayed in it haha

• About SF9? I think that might be someone else, I don't know too much about them hehe

Heey, great taste, those are some of my favourite songs too! (but I have a lot hihi) :pepe-hehe:

YEAH LMAO I can't tell the Deobis here apart apparently. It was Kaikat lmao

I think it's impossible to pick just one favorite from their discography ksjksjsk

• YEAH LMAO I can't tell the Deobis here apart apparently. It was Kaikat lmao

I think it's impossible to pick just one favorite from their discography ksjksjsk

Haha there is not a lot of us here tbh ^^ Must've been Kaikat yes ^^

Right? It really is hard!

Btw I love your support for Hyunjun!

• Haha there is not a lot of us here tbh ^^ Must've been Kaikat yes ^^

Right? It really is hard!

Btw I love your support for Hyunjun!

Hyunjun is amazing! I found him through Color Rush which eventually led me to check out TBZ :shyy:

• Hyunjun is amazing! I found him through Color Rush which eventually led me to check out TBZ :shyy:

Ahh that's so sweet :pleading:

I'm not keeping up with his solo work that much, but I do check out what he's doing from time to time. He deserves the best :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!