[lowkey hard] Guess the MV pt. 3

• self-explanatory

some of them might be hard cause obscure lol, of course i'm not gonna explain every FULL MV

also if someone gets number 1 AND 9, they own my ass forever and ever :love:

ALSO PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN SPOILERS

1. two girls who both live in the same area by the beach are both depressed out of their damn minds. they often see each other in passing but never speak to each other. one day, one of the girls sees the other drinking soju alone and crying, causing her to cry aswell. they finally end up meeting on the beach, becoming friends, and burning pieces of paper

2. gems on pizza>>>>>>>pineapple on pizza

3. when a random hot stranger in an elevator gives you candy, you should eat it so you can become a cartoon only to return to real life and find out it was all a daydream

4. a bunch of girls ready to basically be sister-wives for a wacky blue alien

5. (this one is up for interpretation so i'll explain it under my understanding)- a woman becomes frustrated with the "innocent"/younger version of herself, and attempts to drown her old self

6. approximately 3 minutes and 33 seconds of vibrant pops of color clothing coordination and girls on rollerblades/rollerskates

7. badass queen avoids multiple attempts on her life in a motel, shoots a briefcase full of money in midair as it's falling off a cliff

8. girls at a sleepover watch a movie... detailing each of their romantic encounters! was it real or not?! surprisingly no bestiality jokes were made in the comments

9. dumbass boyfriend flirts with bedside nurse as his bedridden girlfriend watches

10. hot girls shoot random colored powder into the sky with subliminal quotes in the background as they sing one of the best songs of their whole career

11. rumor has it she's still stuck in the aquarium to this day!

12. illegal pink gas industry featuring questionable close-ups of pumps being put in cars

13. no straight explanation for this mv. girl tries to get another girl's attention and lowkey stalks her but it's cute

14. girls shivering in a freezer!

15. you'll never look at sushi the same way again

16. basically a soda/sprite cf with a little underboob controversy

17. incredibly aggressive table tennis/ping pong tournaments feat. amazing hair styling

18. they're all dancing in one aesthetic room basically for the mv, but one of the girlies does a whole ass cartwheel/backflip/magic stunt in the choreo that makes it pretty unforgettable

19. i believe i'll be over you- a girl laying on a half soaked mattress on the sea-side

20. barber shop shenanigans. the earwax clip in this mv is CURSED. CURSED I TELL YOU.

• FeLiNa

Changed the title of the thread from “Guess the MV pt. 3” to “[lowkey hard] Guess the MV pt. 3”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!