2. ATEEZ (35) 33%
    3. Stray Kids (32) 30%
    4. TXT (51) 49%
    5. ENHYPEN (17) 16%
    6. MCND (4) 4%
    7. THE BOYZ (25) 24%
    8. DKB (3) 3%

hit thread attempt 2

comment any group if u want to be added :-)

lets fight :pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy:

ddebe61f199a765970bbbecd69ffa2f8d6c7d26d.gifv7b699cf2752b290632502ac3350ab9ac1d4272d4.gifv0905c1ebde28419651953a783a434962b5f2b2cf.gifv

Edited 3 times, last by jinaland ().

• My first vote is TXT because they are all very strong dancers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But for my second vote? :whatb: The others are all really good. WayV has imo NCT's best dancer in Ten, Ateez has San/Seonghwa/Yeosang/Wooyoung, Skz has Minho/Hyunjin/Felix, and the other groups even if I don't know their dancelines as well I still like the choreos of. I'll have to think about it

• Reeee. Why is this so hard. Ateez is also amazing, but I don’t think they have dancers with quite as good technical prowess as SK, WayV, and TBZ does. TBZ is full of GREAT dancers so I’m definitely voting them without a doubt. Meanwhile SK, and WayV have some of the best dance lines in the entire game rn imo, so my three votes are going there.

Special shout-out to TxT tho. Yeonjun in particular is also top tier and I almost voted them. But I think they’re edged out by just a little with Juyeon/Q, Ten/Winwin and the Minho/Hyunjin pairs for the three groups I voted.

DKB and MCND are also full of talent but I need to see more individual stuff from them to say they have the experience or receipts to out dance these other groups. But for rookies, they’re also both top tier no doubt.

• I try to always stay unbiased lmao.

Well shit. The options are stacked with amazing dancers. For me personally, it was harder to narrow it down and eliminate options then actually vote lmao. I initially voted for Enhypen because Ni-ki is already easily one of the best dancers out of all these groups, and they have a very solid unofficial dance line, but I still think they need more experience.

• I just would like to say there is no objectively correct answer tbh. Most of it comes down to your own opinion when there’s so many great dancers lmao. None of the answers are a wrong choice tbh. Especially with 3 options lmao. jinaland I feel like their should be 4 votes allowed instead.

:pepe-sad:

But anywayz here’s some of my faves, and keep in mind this is only my preferenceeee.

TBZ:

External Content youtu.be

SK:

Enhypen:

Stan talent. Perioddd.

• This one that you chose was choreographed by Hyunjin himself

• Enhypen's dance line is also quite very strong <3

I really wanted to pick them, but I choose other groups.

But Enhypen does indeed have good dances!! :claps:

work in progress

• Ok, not me actually realizing DKB is in the list. Y’all DO NOT SLEEP ON THESE KINGS. Nobody is doing hip hop style dance like them right now. And all of them are literal freestyle gods. They have no weak dancers, and junseo might literally be the best popping dancer I’ve seen in kpop. They might not have the popularity of the other groups on this list, but they still deserve recognition and highlight.

Stan talent, and if you aren’t familiar with them and love dance, I highly recommend.

Stream Work Hard hehe:

• The Boyz!

All of those groups (at least the ones i'm familiar with) are excellent dancers.

But tbz are really outstanding. Their ability to make an complex and dynamic performance + every single member executing dance moves sooo smoothly, that they make it look easy and flowing.

Just watch Road to Kingdom performances and the way they performed those. There was a lot of practice and perfectioning the stages to make it look like that.

Ah, also Ten needs to be mentioned, he doesn't seem human while dancing!

• My lazy ass finally watched all the videos shared here. Not gonna vote for those without videos. :P

DKB is the best for me. I like their dance style. <3

The Boyz group dance was good but their individual dance kinda disappointed me.

TXT and Enhypen group dance is good but doesn't surprise me. The solo Enhypen member's performance is good but maybe because of the lighting or bad camera work, it doesn't show off his charisma/stage presence enough. He is talented and I am looking forward to his future solo works.

I like Stray Kids Hyunjin's dance. He might not be the best dancer but his charisma exceeds the rest. :pepelove1:

My personal opinion: Some of the idols need to learn this one thing from him.

When you dance, it is not necessary to look at the camera. The more you look at the camera, the more it feels awkward.

It makes it look like you are not feeling the dance and just dancing according to instructions. It might be the cameraman/PD/whoever's directing the performance fault. But I don't see a problem with Hyunjin. So, the others might need to learn how to play with the camera angles. :pepefrog:

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!