Will JYP destroy his company again?

• JYP's new obsession and project is what I think he called 'globalization by localization'

When Wonder Girls made him money,he tried something similar and he almost hit bankrupt. Luckily for him TWICE saved his butt.He found a golden cow to milk and not only save his company but literally even surpass SM for a few time back in 2018.

But sadly he is too obsessed with that so he wants to try debut multiple groups in all over the world.That requires tons of money. Next year is critical because TWICE contracts are ending.If something happens to TWICE (lets say some members leaving,scandal or the ultra hardcore scenario aka disbandment) he is literally destroyed. And no ITZY , STRAYKIDS or NIZIU can't save his ass.

P.S : Have this scenario to your mind.I love TWICE and I really can't imagine them with 8 or less members but be prepared for many members leaving next year.. I don't think that they will stay in this company anymore

• JYP isn't CEO anymore, and all group promotions are handled by separated divisions

the only thing that he can do bad at this point is making songs written/produced by himself as lead singles of all groups :wink:

+ I also think 1-2 members of TWICE will leave but this will be without any harsh feelings, they will be just tired of their lives as idols, or injured, or have anxiety, or any other issues/problems.

And I don't see anything bad in it, seven years is one hella ride, and such a long time... wouldn't say a bad word of one or two members because if being an idol is hurting them and making them uncomfy or tired/without motivation then it's time to either leave industry or take 1 year brake and be back as solo artist releasing 1, maybe 2 mini albums/mv's per year.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JYP isn't CEO anymore, and all group promotions are handled by separated divisions

the only thing that he can do bad at this point is making songs written/produced by himself as lead singles of all groups :wink:

+ I also think 1-2 members of TWICE will leave but this will be without any harsh feelings, they will be just tired of their lives as idols, or injured, or have anxiety, or any other issues/problems.

And I don't see anything bad in it, seven years is one hella ride, and such a long time... wouldn't say a bad word of one or two members because if being an idol is hurting them and making them uncomfy or tired/without motivation then it's time to either leave industry or take 1 year brake and be back as solo artist releasing 1, maybe 2 mini albums/mv's per year.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:)

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

Thats true he is not the CEO but still has the most power . Divison manage the groups but when it comes to company strategy and future he takes the big decisions (with the ceo and other important people there ).He is still the founder and the biggest stock holder after all

• Thats true he is not the CEO but still has the most power . Divison manage the groups but when it comes to company strategy and future he takes the big decisions (with the ceo and other important people there ).He is still the founder and the biggest stock holder after all

yeah what he (or she) said

but i will add that how is fhat different from LSM and his multiple NCT strategies ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!