I feel like a pervert for staring at his upper arm

• ..If you started talking about, "His veins are pretty." You're probably really not into phlebotomy. No judgement. When was the last time those vein "perberts" surfaced tho'??!

• Could you please don’t do this… we don’t know if he might feel uncomfortable for you to making Threads about his arm.

i checked, nobody reported it so far ugh. I should do it, we need this thread locked

• i checked, nobody reported it so far ugh. I should do it, we need this thread locked

Different standards for male Idols.. at least BG stans can enjoy the eye candy

• Different standards for male Idols.. at least BG stans can enjoy the eye candy

lucky bg stans, they can openly appreciate and thirst over their idols without being judged and considered creeps, and nobody will ever threaten them with bans.

i promise you OP this is nothing against you. if you want to talk about seonghwa's pretty arm just do it! there's nothing wrong with appreciating body parts! but know that waist, butts, thighs, arms are allowed to be praised on this forum, they draw the line at boobs :boredr:

boobs holder :angryr:

btw, seonghwa looks especially good in the gif :love:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!