Please someone HELP Me

• I’m in the last year of high school, and I think I raised my parent’s expectations too high (with my grades). They think that I can become a doctor or something. I also want to do something related to medicine, but I seriously don’t think I’m smart enough for that.

I seriously don’t know what to do in life anymore (not that I actually want to do anything). My parents expect too much from me, and lowkey, I know they want to use this to brag to our relatives. BUT, I really don’t think I can do it with how ugly my math mark looks right now.

I don’t what to do, and I also don’t want to let them down.

:cryingr:

• doctor's assistant maybe

its different from being a nurse, and its easier

that's the direction my parents wanted me to go, but im most likely going to go into political science because it clicks with me lol.

as long as its a money maker and your satisfied :wellr:

• doctor's assistant maybe

its different from being a nurse, and its easier

that's the direction my parents wanted me to go, but im most likely going to go into political science because it clicks with me lol.

as long as its a money maker and your satisfied :wellr:

Oh that seems pretty cool, I can look into that!

My parents want me to become an optometrist, I think that’s cool too. But, it seems so hard.

I’m applying for biological sciences as my undergraduate, so it leaves me with open ends to pursue medicine or research in multiple ways. But, I’m so conflicted. In Canada, there is only one English Optometry school, and it’s EXTREMELY hard to get into and that scares me since I really don’t want to waste any years or tears. I’m so conflicted and scared.

:angryr::angryr::angryr:

• its natural to be scared or worried, it happens. but for now, you don't have to worry about exactly what you want to do as long as you're under that field umbrella and at least have a plan for where you're going to attend. trust me, i get it. my parents are on my back about this as well <3

• just say to them that you were already offered job in the morgue

and check their reaction

maybe they will suggest that it's better if you just work in convenience store!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wait but do u like maths?

I absolutely hate math. It’s been the hardest subject for me to maintain my marks in the 80s.

This year is the first time in my high school life that I dropped below an 80, I absolutely blame this on my maths teacher. He really is trying to run us all over by a bus. With my math mark dropping, my overall will definitely drop to mid to high 80s, and I can’t have that if I actually want to get into my program. Though I appreciate my parents patience with me, I thought they would’ve been extremely angry with me.

• just say to them that you were already offered job in the morgue

and check their reaction

maybe they will suggest that it's better if you just work in convenience store!

Hsjsjsjdjdjdj lmaooo

I actually told them I was considering forensic science, and they said “then you’re good as jobless,” because of no demand and because I guess they don’t want me working in that type of environment.

:angryr:

• If you like being in the healthcare field but want to try something not as intense, I'm in hospital administration and it pays well without the intensity of clinic. You do all the admin and behind the scenes work that help the clinics and hospitals run smoothly like insurance, patient advocation, etc.

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!