Twice flopping on charts is a lot bigger than Lisa and Itzy flopping

• Lisa is a soloist who's an international idol and Itzy are still a 4th gen group and 4th gen is still being overshadowed by 3rd gen overall.

Approved the thread.
  • With Twice and Itzy being irrelevant in Korea as of now, if JYP nails JYPn's debut, they could become their main girls there in their first year like aespa in SM

• Twice has been the top GG from 2015-2020 with their legacy as the greatest GG of all time

so I think it's only fair now for JYP to pass the crown to SM now

• Is it really a big deal when they’ve been flopping for 3years? If it was the first or second cb in a row yeah that is huge but when it’s like 5 in a row it’s surprising, that’s their normal level now,

Itzy. Well they’re following Miss A, impact debut then no one cares after.

Lisa flopped but it’s her debut and obviously her international ranking outdoes ever gg not named blackpink. So I think she gets a pass

• Lalisa was a fully promoted Korean song that is now behind The feels on Melon and Spotify daily, hell even her Dj Snake collaboration that was being teased since 2018 is behind The Feels on Spotify daily and weekly charts lol.

she was saved by a TikTok meme, a joke song.

Also the Aespa stans speaking? Lol give me a break, Savage fell out of every international chart in a couple of weeks and had 60 million views from ad's, fucking things getting The Feels pulling more views per day than their whole career is combined lol.

• Twice haven't been doing well on the charts ever since FS. They have decent run AF but that's it. It's not surprising anymore. You just want to bash them everytime they don't do well.

• Lalisa was a fully promoted Korean song that is now behind The feels on Melon and Spotify daily, hell even her Dj Snake collaboration that was being teased since 2018 is behind The Feels on Spotify daily and weekly charts lol.

Also the Aespa stans speaking? Lol give me a break, Savage fell out of every international chart in a couple of weeks and had 60 million views from ad's, fucking things getting The Feels pulling more views per day than their whole career is combined lol.

aespa savage views are not from ads. you just dont accept the fact since both savage and Next Level blew in korea and that is why its getting views.

• Alcohol Free did fairly well though? Better than Lalisa, Queendom and around as good as On The Ground and Brave Girls last comeback. Also better than Mafia in the Morning/Loco and StayC's latest comeback.

The only girl group songs released in 2021 that did better are Next Level and Savage for Aespa and Dun Dun Dance and maybe Asap.

For a 6 year old group that's pretty good I would say. Especially when you consider they have a 560k seller and 2 gold selling singles in Japan and now 700k pre-orders and the biggest girl group song of the year overall in The Feels.

Sure Scientist is a big flop, but hey it's not an amazing song and The Feels is so fresh that no one was really hyped for it.

• no, it's only natural that twice is in decline hey they already in their 6th year. Lisa, since she's not korean. Itzy is more embarrassing, 2 years in and already flopping in charts resulting they're not invited to mma for 2 consecutives years.

• aespa savage views are not from ads. you just dont accept the fact since both savage and Next Level blew in korea and that is why its getting views.

Check YouTube charts for the facts bro, when Aespa hit 100m views the chart had Savage missing nearly 60m views.

You cant argue with that, it's plain and I writing on YouTube official chart. The filter out around 58 million views LOL. :laughs:

• Check YouTube charts for the facts bro, when Aespa hit 100m views the chart had Savage missing nearly 60m views.

You cant argue with that, it's plain and I writing on YouTube official chart. The filter out around 58 million views LOL. :laughs:

:pepe-peek:

• Is it really a big deal when they’ve been flopping for 3years? If it was the first or second cb in a row yeah that is huge but when it’s like 5 in a row it’s surprising, that’s their normal level now,

Itzy. Well they’re following Miss A, impact debut then no one cares after.

Lisa flopped but it’s her debut and obviously her international ranking outdoes ever gg not named blackpink. So I think she gets a pass

reminder that Lalisa was only promoted for 2 weeks and 0 promotions on variety shows or anything that matters. She did relatively well given the circumstances and money has 200 M streams on spotify it's the fastest song by a kpop idol to so.

• :pepe-peek:

YT charts.

Week 1 Oct' 1st-7th 19.1m views..

Week 2 Oct' 8th-14th 15.6m views.

Week 3 Oct' 15th-21st 8.7m views.

Week 4 Oct' 22nd-28th 6.4m views.

Week 5 Oct 29th-Nov 4th Not in. = to -5.4m or less.

Savage had more than 110m views at that time(achieved November 4th) so 60.2 million views missing from Youtube official charts.

• Twice has been the top GG from 2015-2020 with their legacy as the greatest GG of all time

so I think it's only fair now for JYP to pass the crown to SM now

Please. Blackpink is the biggest girl group in the present. Twice ate washed up fads since 2019.

Lalisa was a fully promoted Korean song that is now behind The feels on Melon and Spotify daily, hell even her Dj Snake collaboration that was being teased since 2018 is behind The Feels on Spotify daily and weekly charts lol.

Lalisa debuted with 2.5 million streams on global Spotify. Has twice ever done that? Twice are not popular anywhere. Their international charting is not good no matter how much onces try to tell otherwise.

• Please. Blackpink is the biggest girl group in the present. Twice ate washed up fads since 2019.

Lalisa debuted with 2.5 million streams on global Spotify. Has twice ever done that? Twice are not popular anywhere. Their international charting is not good no matter how much onces try to tell otherwise.

Not popular anywhere! Charting not good! Oops someone better not look at the global SPotify 200 unless you think 2 Lisa songs being below a flop Twice song isn't something to be embarrassed of, afterall Twice aren't popular anywhere and their charting isn't good. Oops.

• Dumbass Twice had just as if not more ads than aespa especially in their early days the drag is not dragging when your faves can't chart for shit in Korea so trying to make fun of a rookie GG international charting when they clearing your old ass faves in korea is embarrassing for Onces

Compare Savage to Scientists it's a blow out.

Aespa doing the bare minimum for Western promo and still charted meanwhile twice been aiming for the West and their numbers still shit compared to rookie BLACKPINK this not what you want trust.

Jyp stans wanna talk about aespa international charting when savage was not even released in a favorable tracking period and still charted high

• For tanking..Miss A WG now Itzy and twice..

If all these ggs tanked , what did f(x) and Red velvet do, they went beyond tanking. Miss a one hit song is more known around the world and in the Kpop community than anything fx ever released .Suzy is bigger than f(x) .Wonder girls songs had x 10 the impact of any red velvet song , I don’t even want to go to twice which is still overall more successful than any sm ggs .Yes, twice digitalis were better than SNSD , SNSD we’re only digital queens 2009-2012 .Itzy is tanking yet their presence on international charts is amongst top 5 Kpop groups in general, after Bts, Bp twice they are next on billboard and Spotify . Album sales still pretty solid, releases a song on Friday but was still able to touch top 10 in melon, let your faves try it and let’s see.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes jyp ggs might have decline but there’s a reason why jyp is called the no 1 house of ggs, they always leave a far lasting impact , their songs are always remembered no matter what from iconic dance to lines. They have Korea memorising it. Drag them all you want, but they have all left something behind to be remembered more than the groups who didn’t experience fall because they were never at the top

413E5256-096F-43FA-B98D-BF879B7FACEB.jpeg

• laughing at jyp ggs for flopping when your fav gg never experienced what it’s like to be at the top, so how will they tank from the bottom ??. All jyp ggs have experienced what it’s like to be the no 1 gg of their generation at a point in time. A lot of ggs never get that opportunity until they disbanded . That’s why the community is obsessed with them

• laughing at jyp ggs for flopping when your fav gg never experienced what it’s like to be at the top, so how will they tank from the bottom ??. All jyp ggs have experienced what it’s like to be the no 1 gg of their generation at a point in time. A lot of ggs never get that opportunity until they disbanded . That’s why the community is obsessed with them

You couldn’t have said it better, I might have laughed a bit too much at the “tanking from the bottom comment”. Twice and itzy have become the laughing sticks of Kpop community because the Kpop community considers them a top gg, it’s because they were at the top, that’s why the drag is a lot. F(x) and Red velvet career is not even as solid as twice and itzy if we look at it but they were hardly threads dragging them for it , why? Because they were never no 1 gg in their era so people didn’t drag out their flopping. It’s a good sign that people are treating twice and itzy as punching bag, it just shows how much worn they placed on both groups so….. SNSD and Aespa are probably the sm ggs that are doing the best digitally and even at that we can’t be sure because Aespa is just a year we need follow ups

• You couldn’t have said it better, I might have laughed a bit too much at the “tanking from the bottom comment”. Twice and itzy have become the laughing sticks of Kpop community because the Kpop community considers them a top gg, it’s because they were at the top, that’s why the drag is a lot. F(x) and Red velvet career is not even as solid as twice and itzy if we look at it but they were hardly threads dragging them for it , why? Because they were never no 1 gg in their era so people didn’t drag out their flopping. It’s a good sign that people are treating twice and itzy as punching bag, it just shows how much worn they placed on both groups so….. SNSD and Aespa are probably the sm ggs that are doing the best digitally and even at that we can’t be sure because Aespa is just a year we need follow ups

Red Velvet's career not as solid as Itzy? Lmao

• The first ever ad's used by Twice was in Likey so wrong. The ad's for The Feels was between about 19-21 million based on YT official charts, where Aespa was, as you were shown, 60 million. Savage daily YT views is a tiny 700k while The Feels is packing 1.6m in spite of Aespa having fuck all else to stream since May while Twice has a brand new comeback lol.

Twice current numbers worse than BP as rookies but currently out charting Lalisa and Sexy Girl on Spotify top 200 and about to overtake On The Ground's number of days on the chart while still being inside the top 100? Okay hun.

Don't get BP to fight your battles come on now. That's just gonna prove you can't use Adspa to do it, the only thing Adspa had was Korea and already Savage is taking a massive digital down turn on Next Level, legit declining in their first comeback.

And Next Level might not have been in a favorable position, but Savage was and it bombed on Billboard, bombed on Oricon, bombed on Spotify, bombed on Youtube, bombed on Apple Music!!! need I say more?

The Feels humiliating your faves whole little career combined, do stay in your lane.

The Feels Spotify Global #72 right now after 46 days

Savage 404 not found right now lol! Barely scraped a couple of weeks before vanishing.

• Girl bye Scientist already out of Spotify 200 day 2 meanwhile Savage was at #79 save the essays for someone who gaf twice flopping JYP ggs flopping YG and SM GGs always on top BP shit on twice now aespa shit on itzy stay mad hehehe

Also any one find it funny how you comparing an English release song aimed at Western to a Korean song not aimed for Western? The drags drag themselves acting like Scientist not only flopping on Korean AND international charts?? Compare Savage and Scientist scary bitch.

• if Savage bombed than wtf is scientist doing??? L O L Savage and Next Level embarrassing senior fandom Onces last I check your faves was singing next level in they dry live aespa not out here singing floppy ass scientist or alcohol free soo where do we go from here?

• Why don't you compare The Feels to Blackpink's group music and see how it stacks up internationally instead of using solos (especially when you're going to conveniently ignore how Lisa's b-side is eating up The Feels up everywhere despite coming out a month earlier)? The Feels never even entered top 50 on Global Spotify and is MIA on US Spotify as well.

And one song doing okay internationally means nothing if Twice can't keep up those numbers. In case you forgot Scientist isn't just bombing in Korea it's doing impressively horrible on Spotify and YT too. Aespa is a one year old group growing internationally with every comeback. The same cannot be said for Twice. But sure keep using one English song that needed 3 months advance notice and 6 discount remixes to chart worse than BP's 2018 numbers and, now that I think about it, lower on BB100 than Wonder Girls in 2007 too...

• As if this clown said Savage flopped when it’s in top 5 in charts meanwhile Once are rejoicing scientist entered top 50 barley lol remain humble because your favs aren’t talented in the slightest

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I cringe so hard lol international and knets making fun of them it’s embarrassing. No wonder they’re tanking hard

• Yikes LOL you did not just say Savage of all songs is flopping when we can find what group is charting in what position :pepe-joy: Itzy are struggling to stay in top 100 and Twice literally bombed :pepe-joy:

• If savage flopped then wtf is this :whatr: and once are celebrating lol please just stop

External Content twitter.com

• Scientist out after one day of Spotify Global and barely charted in for a second day yesterday with like 800k streams worldwide but you felt like you could shade aespa lmao.... I'm glad you think Twice's very own bootleg Dynamite will take them to the next level but Scientist is still flopping hard, Savage charted 13 days on Spotify Global (when Next Level only charted 2 days) and aespa was still in their 1st year, let's see if Scientist can even achieve a week.... As for the worry about Savage longetivity in Korea when Twice can't even touch top 50 💀

• Onces must be looking at some new charts imagine using a western song that bombed in KR as a drag to a rookie gg that had the biggest GG songs in KR embarrassing I might say.

Savage and Next Level whopping Alcohol Free and Scientist ass on them charts

Also JYP been using ads for twice since 2016 gtfo lying bitch

• every group will experience some sort of decline

twice experienced an amazing peak, and as a once I am happy I got to experience that with them.

They might not be at their peak anymore, but they are selling fine. I'm happy as it is and I am content to enjoy what content they put out for us.

People love to hate when they see even a bit of decline and rub salt in people's wounds.

but the fact that yall keep making these threads is proof enough to me that TWICE is relevant.

• How the mighty has fallen! I can’t believe once in this form are actually celebrating twice making it into top 50…. That’s so embarrassing💀 This proves my original point! They’re finished💀

• Isn't that hourly chart? They end up flopping hard on the daily chart

• Onces & mys fighting about who uses more ads

eULcuWZ.jpeg

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!