AESPA SINGING LIVE

• Since I know some users were soooo concerned about aespa not singing live, I thought this could calm some people. All of receipts.

Karina

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Winter

Ningning

Bonus giselle rapping

:lover3::lover3:

• The girls can sing. They are confident because they know they can sing.

I just wish Karina gain back her confidence. Her voice is totally my type. She has such great protential but it seems like SM wants her to focus on dancing and rapping. She was a vocalist at first. Btw, waiting for Karina’s lyrics since She is a big fan of IU and want to collab with her. She wants to compose and produce as well. I know she can make it.

Winter was not even shy at all. She’ll be big in the future. Her vocal tone is public’s favorite.

Ningning sounded mature here. I love it. Beyonce and Dean. Girl has taste.

Giselle was confident to deliver raps without beats. Mark Lee, Zico, taste. Thinking about her writing raps in SYNK and want to be on hiphop show with Karina. Damn girl is passionate and ambitious.

I believe aspa will be big. They are talented.

• Karina seemed a bit nervous but she won't be confident if she doesn't gain experience singing on stage and if she doesn't get much lines so it's up to SM. She will be like Seulgi who started as a singer and she ended up being the main dancer if she keeps improving she can be as good as seulgi on both singing and dancing. Karina tone is a bit deep but sweet.

Winter isn't only the favourite vocal color of the public, mine too. I can't believe I'd find a group where I like all members vocal tones, I can't choose who is my favourite voice because I like all of them. It was easy to choose my member bias but it's gonna be complicated to choose my fav voice :nervousk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!