It's No Body Shaming People..........Unless It Is A Skinny Person

• I’m not saying it’s right but we need to acknowledge that there are different implications of thinness Vs fatness being criticized.

Also talking broadly about the thinness standards in kpop is not “thin shaming” kpop is known for its toxic diet cultures, idols themselves have talked about their crazy diets and other things they do to stay thin.

It’s okay to criticize these things.

Going under idols posts to call them ugly names for being thin? That’s not okay

But talking about unreasonable weight expectations in kpop =/= thin shaming.

• It's not only skinny people

I remember that till at least 2020 people were being rude about Shindong saying stuff like "SM is about visuals so why did they even put someone like him into a boygroup? Don't you see how fat he is?" blah blah ... and now since he lost weight people are still unhappy about his existence

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yeah for some reason it's "okay" to skinny shame...how many times I've heard I've got no boobs and ass as I'm too skinny :sketchyk: like thanks for pointing that out, it's not like I haven't noticed

people should just stop commenting about other people's bodies alltogether unless they know about their medical condition and are able to offer an actual help and support if it's needed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!