Are Koreans really getting "virginity restoration" plastic surgery?

• I came across an article from 2001, and my jaw dropped to the floor since out of the types of surgery that are common there, I honestly didn't know they were into this. The article is old, so is this still a thing?

Some Korean Women Are Taking Great Strides to Show a Little Leg
    Some Korean women have begun trimming the muscle from their thick calves, a common attribute that many Koreans find masculine and ugly, in the hope of…
    www.wsj.com

Like a Virgin

The leg-job movement isn't the only way Korean women go to surgical extremes in order to prevent embarrassment. Another operation available here purports to restore a woman's virginity: Surgeons repair a torn hymen to erase any signs of past sexual activity. In recent years, say gynecologists, Korea's shifting sexual attitudes have created a small but steady market for the procedure, which costs around $800. The operation has particular appeal among some brides-to-be. "Although they enjoy premarital sex, when Korean men get married, they want a wife who is a virgin," says Hong Soon Ki, a doctor at Inae Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic in Seoul, who performs the procedure.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• this has been a thing for a while, i think?

there are some really bad complications sometimes though, I've heard.

• seems like a niche surgery. I don't think many are getting it done.

Also not all virgins have an intact hymen especially if they did sports/physical activities. Therefore,the hymen itself is an arbitrary measure of Virginity.

• My aunt had her vijayna tightened for sxual pressure.

I guess that's a firm of virgin restoration too?

Actually after women give birth many of the times they must be stitched together. Did she perhaps give birth?

Also not all virgins have an intact hymen especially if they did sports/physical activities. Therefore,the hymen itself is an arbitrary measure of Virginity.

very true.

• I heard the hymen or getting loose thing is a myth. The vagina is elastic like say a person's mouth no matter how many times one stretches it. It will return to its original shape.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think there was a study done where some sex workers had their hymens intact as hymens are not like this seal that a pp will punch a hole through. Cuz then periods will only uh flow out if the hymen has holes.

Desbundar

• Hoe ass men wanting virgins so badly that women feel the need to get invasive surgery.

Why am I not remotely surprised

Nailed it on the head. The patriarchy engages in sexual affair with women (enjoys sex), then shames them for not being virgins (social power), and then sells them expensive procedures (profit). And this is repeated in many areas of life.

• Nailed it on the head. The patriarchy engages in sexual affair with women (enjoys sex), then shames them for not being virgins (social power), and then sells them expensive produces (profit). And this is repeated in many areas of life.

wait.....this is ur most woke post.

is this the real you?

and the threads are troll you.

• wow i did not know this was a thing people do

Really?

honour killing is still a thing in my country and women are expected to be virgins when they marry

Virginity is women honour here and It's not a debate even among people

I'll add that there are places (ie. China) the parties make (force) the women to undergo a doctor's check to confirm her virginity status prior to marriage

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!