Murder Mystery Game, chapter 1, Kibum's betrayal

• 28klr8o.jpg

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png

Edited 4 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• FIRST ARTICLE HAS BEEN RELEASED
    • THERE ARE CLUES IN THE PICTURE
    • THERE ARE CLUES IN THE ARTICLE
    • NONE OF THE ROLES HAVE BEEN REVEALED YET

YOU CAN START DISCUSSING WHAT YOU THINK BELOW!

IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE GAME, YOU CAN STILL APPLY IN THE OTHER THREAD.

Players are free to interact in the thread and with each other.

Each round you can all collectively ask the game master one question, but you have to choose said question together. The game master will answer your question if it's not a spoiler for the next chapter. If it is a spoiler, the game master can refuse to answer but you get a new question to ask.

Even game master refusing can be a clue for what's to come next.

mKl7Ghm.png

Edited 3 times, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• I was gonna write stuff down but it's obvious and dumb so

No, go ahead, it's good to brainstorm and throw out ideas and there are no obvious and dumb questions or answers here!

mKl7Ghm.png

• what picture and what article

Bootycheek

• well if the picture are related to the article and the murder

nothing in the article say that he was wearing glasses the last time they saw him, but glasses are find on the scene, so they must belong to the killer right ?

and what's the murder weapon the gun or the knife ?

because the gun is on a road and the article say that his blood was find on the road

but the knife is another possible murder weapon and it's not on the road but it seems more like it's an appartment ?

so that doesn't make sens, but in a way they never said that his body was found on the road only his blood

so maybe he's not even dead

or his body was move

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Also, the title: "Kibum's betrayal"

Of course, it's easy to assume there's a motivation behind Kibum's disappearance (+ murder, probably) but I have a feeling Kibum pissed off someone.

Good eye, it's smack dab in the middle of what seems to be a series of or case of a different homicide. The right side of the map being hot.

Thank you! I'm gonna organize and list the exhibits with the points on the map to make it easier to work with (though many exhibits are in line with many locations).

• ohhh

i cant see the picture lol, can you send a screenshot?

https://i.imgur.com/28klr8o.jpg

Try this link and tell me if it works!

What is Kibum weight :pepe-notes:

Normal :pepe-notes:

Wow, interesting scenario!

(Do we have to start roleplaying now?)

I love how Nayeon wrote the article 💙 (it would be funny among ONCE if Jeongyeon wrote it since she had the Reporter role in the Crime Scene TTT series)

I haven't given you your roles yet so not yet, so far you're players but soon all of you will become the very people mentioned in these chapters and releases (I don't count these things as the question I talk about in the above post with directions, btw).

I will release the roles and the players who get them every day!

mKl7Ghm.png

• okie

Bootycheek

• Oh cool! I also can't see the photo even after you relinked it 🤔

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• What is Kibum weight :pepe-notes:

here is my theory

my theory is that Kibum was attacked by one of friends due to Kibum's "betrayal" about something also I think that he is not dead but capture by one of his friend and he possibly in a coma for the time being

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• i think, the blood was left as like fake evidence. forgot what its called. He used the blood to make a scene which will have nothing to do with his disappearance, so he wont be found, and 4 months is a lot of time. you can go to a whole new continent, live in some underground bunker, and do other stuff in less than 4 months.

Bootycheek

• i think, the blood was left as like fake evidence. forgot what its called. He used the blood to make a scene which will have nothing to do with his disappearance, so he wont be found, and 4 months is a lot of time. you can go to a whole new continent, live in some underground bunker, and do other stuff in less than 4 months.

also, if it was a murder, the killer would have cleaned up the blood. it also said he always contacted his friends, wouldnt he have been able to send something? whether it was a call or text or in a game??

Bootycheek

• I actually don't think he was murdered. I feel like we don't have enough evidence other than he went missing and there was blood that was revealed to be this.

Though it is very likely that he was, that reveals that the murderer didn't do a very good job of concealing what they did.

i kinda feel the same

like the corridor picture is link to the crime scene who seems to look like it's a crime who happen in an appartment so i guess maybe his appartment or the appartment of someone else

and there's a gun next to the hand in this appartment so i'm thinking it's the murder weapon

because the knife is not bloody enough to have kill someone so maybe i'm thinking the victim use the knife to defend themselves against kibum that's why it's not bloody enough to have been use to kill someone

and maybe Kibum move the body of his victim into the wood

and it's the victim who was wearing glasses because the article doesn't say that kibum had glasses the day of the murder and maybe he didn't notice that the glasses of the victim fell down

and the reason why they find his blood on the road is because the victim hurt him with the knife , so his blood was drooling when he was moving the body into the wood where he bury the corpse maybe

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Of course, it's easy to assume there's a motivation behind Kibum's disappearance (+ murder, probably) but I have a feeling Kibum pissed off someone.

To strength my point, "This is so unlike him. He is always the one to call and let us know what's going on with him on a regular basis. He's never gone no contact from any of us. I'm still waiting for him to pop his head through the door with two beers and the latest village gossip.

Could have spread rumors + lies????

• yeah but where would i upload the screenshot if imgur doesn't work for you? as an attachment here?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Interesting preposition!!! We're assuming this is right before Kibum's disappearance???

Or maybe i'm trying too hard and i'm just doing some dumb theories x)))

You aren't, you're doing great!!!! <3

• also in the photo there is a photo with gun ,why will there be gun so closed to the blood (

also with the knife and gun there should be finger prints right :pepe-notes:

unless they are wearing a glove

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• 28klr8o.jpg

ok. so there's a mughshot of another person whom I'm assuming is a murderer...perhaps related to kibum's dissaperence. we see a hand that belongs to what seems to be a dead body is the top right?

a knife is used as a weapon.

but why is there a hallway if he was found in the woods?

why there the hand of someone?

who is the dude in the mugshot? there may be another person's mugshot but his head is covered by the post it?

did kibum betray someone's and they got revenge?

• This thread contains 109 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!