Pet onwers with more than one cat?

• AbbyxSzn this the closest I'll ever get to a Maine Coon :cryingr:

0a5fc60c6084b8d078656599c294bd38fc6b11be.jpg

His name is Dante and in my mum's head he's just as majestic as one.

This one is Huruca

96618bbf3bdca4f3c85763ed7b660577f475fbb4.jpg

I adopted them while still lived with my mom so they are hers now but I still help, both male and around 7 years old.

The ones I have at my own house are young ladies.

• vmLzQTggyGTDJw

Sorry I’m super new and idk how to insert files.

But the first one is luffy and the last one is shippo queenyeji the first one kinda does look like a mainecoon, it has to have some Maine coone, its so pretty :pepe-sad:

• vmLzQTggyGTDJw

Sorry I’m super new and idk how to insert files.

But the first one is luffy and the last one is shippo queenyeji the first one kinda does look like a mainecoon, it has to have some Maine coone, its so pretty :pepe-sad:

The two kinks are only showing up the orange one, which ons is he? Cutie babe. Do you have a tumblr account? I upload all my filed there on private, click the pic so it shows up a new tabs, copy it and then here on the forum the first picture link you paste the picture link. Don't have to do all this job for me tho :pepenomad:

He doesn't :cryingr:I am from Brazil, if there are any Maine Coons here they are imported and cost a kidney. He's mixed from two "races" but I always forget which.

• I am truly waiting :pepe-heart-eyes: Lucky babe, he found you :pepefrog:

The two kinks are only showing up the orange one, which ons is he? Cutie babe. Do you have a tumblr account? I upload all my filed there on private, click the pic so it shows up a new tabs, copy it and then here on the forum the first picture link you paste the picture link. Don't have to do all this job for me tho :pepenomad:

He doesn't :cryingr:I am from Brazil, if there are any Maine Coons here they are imported and cost a kidney. He's mixed from two "races" but I always forget which.

theyre both orange but the one's thats fluffy. I had a quick lunch break so I tried to do it quick :pepe-comfy:

imma upload them properly when im off work and tag you. I just got all excited talking about cats

My mainecoon is mixed but in my mind I like to say its a full maine coone... they cost like 1k!.. for a cat

• I used to have two cats and a dog

the cats always fought with each other but got along great with the dog

:pepe-cringe:

Probably because the dog knew who was the queen b

theyre both orange but the one's thats fluffy. I had a quick lunch break so I tried to do it quick :pepe-comfy:

imma upload them properly when im off work and tag you. I just got all excited talking about cats

My mainecoon is mixed but in my mind I like to say its a full maine coone... they cost like 1k!.. for a cat

So I guess I saw the mainey, soo big it has to be him. Send me a DM later love <3 I get you, our kitties are our pride.

• I don't have cats but did you ever watched videos of Rachel&Jun? Cutests cats OWO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I had cats than I would like to have cats who look like Haku and Nagi

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Can't afford this expense at the time but this is the plan, hopefully we can do that by next year

how about netting? I use it on my balcony so my cat come outside, its like 12 bucks on amazon. lmk if you need help. I hate seeing cats get hurt if it can be avoided :pepelove1:

• My partner owns six cats in total, five indoor and one outdoor. They're all females except the outdoor one. A couple have died recently including my favourite. They don't get on especially the dominant female Lightning, she bosses the others around and wishes she was the only cat. They are fun to be with and are good company. He is known as the crazy cat man.

• how about netting? I use it on my balcony so my cat come outside, its like 12 bucks on amazon. lmk if you need help. I hate seeing cats get hurt if it can be avoided :pepelove1:

I'll search it up, thanks. Its not just the balcony, our house has a courtyard inside the house with big trees so we need to cover it with net as well.

After one of our cat was killed (we didn't really expect it), we keep the other two totally safe from the danger. The downside is that one of the cat sees the other as his enemy and wants to kill it so it's a struggle to take care of that now.

• My cats are senior cats at this point, so they don't really fight a lot, but they do chase each other for like five minutes like one a day.

When they were younger they would fight quite a bit though. Like it'd be totally silent then you'd hear one if them meow really loud then they'd come racing down the hallway and ball up fighting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!