A suggestion to mods/admins about the Giselle section

• no it is alright, i am not bothered. my point is i thought the section was specifically for sensitive and controversial topics that some people might not want to see, but now it feels like your regular troll and bickering troll threads are getting moved there too, which kinda dillutes the importance of the section imo.

please don't make an effort to go through the thread just to find my post lol

LOL, already done.

They were getting into the subjects of bullying and racism - it seemed borderline to me for a while - and then they started to go into what police found etc Trolling is trolling, but those are real and serious issues. Using them for fanwars is sad, but the topics involved are what gave me pause.

The original thread was totally just trolling and if they had stuck to that, I would not have done anything, but it was those additional issues that pushed me into what I did.

Right or wrong decision? Dunno, it's still evolving and you're right, we need to walk the line on some of this.

• that's fair

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!