Why are Blinks still denying Lisa's mistreatment?

• Lisa has GP by the neck sweet

Wait, that guy isn't denying Lisa being the most popular now is he? I have no words. The obsession is scary...

You really shouldn't engage with him. He hates Lisa and always has. No one is fooled by the DP. The dance break comments were my fave :clown:

• Wait, that guy isn't denying Lisa being the most popular now is he? I have no words. The obsession is scary...

You really shouldn't engage with him. He hates Lisa and always has. No one is fooled by the DP. The dance break comments were my fave :clown:

Obesssion? Thats what you have with Lisa.

I dont hate Lisa at all I just find you fake ass people annoying.

The dance break comments your lying about lmfao.

Not surprising the two most annoying OT1 are agreeing with each other lol.

• For people saying the US is closed to Thais...this is definitely NOT the case. Loads of Thai influencers on social media are flying to the US to get vaccinated everyday as if they're taking a lunch break to the grocery store down the street. They definitely have less power than Lisa, so if they can do it, it's definitely not her nationality that's stopping her from entering the US or Europe.

• For people saying the US is closed to Thais...this is definitely NOT the case. Loads of Thai influencers on social media are flying to the US to get vaccinated everyday as if they're taking a lunch break to the grocery store down the street. They definitely have less power than Lisa, so if they can do it, it's definitely not her nationality that's stopping her from entering the US or Europe.

This and they were not even vaccinated traveling there to get vaccinated

• I dont understand the argument that Thailand faces more severe travel restrictions than Koreans, which is why Lisa is more restricted from traveling than her Korean counterparts.

Lisa has been literally living in Korea for like 10 years. Since the pandemic began, has she even set foot in Thailand? I honestly cant remember. If she's been living in Korea since 2020 and has been fully vaccinated anyway, why would she be more restricted than Rose or Jennie?

• In my opinion, this is what YG has been doing with Blackpink over and over again in recent years. With Lisa, it's just especially noticeable at the moment.

I had said this before in a thread. I just do not understand YG. If Lisa makes more money, they make more money. YG is a business company after all.

Lisa deserves the world. She is an amazing artist and they could be so much bigger when YG wouldn't stop her. She shouldn't be treated this way.

The old rumor account i used to follow stated it very simply.

YG cares more about controlling his artists than making money. He's a misoynistic sociopath, and as long as he's free and his lackeys are still running the company and the company's board, every member of BP will be controlled and restricted to some extent.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!