Why are Blinks still denying Lisa's mistreatment?

• How are Blinks still denying the double standards YG has for her?

The poor girl couldn't go to a family members funeral or see her family for two years whilst Jennie and Rosé were flying all over the world.

She couldn't go to PFW "due to Covid" but the other three members all did.

She got green screened into the MV with DJ Snake because "America was closed" even though Chaennie flew out and Jennie is out there again...

Her solo promo was pathetic. She has set the bar for K pop solo success despite YG, not because of YG. Why can't people admit it?

Then those of us who point it out get called akgaes...

• It's because of her nationality. She's Thai and they have more restrictions when travelling compared to Aussies or Koreans.

can you explain it in more details please? because I live in a freaking European country which I bet all of allkpop might not even heard of but we can travel wherever and whenever, so that seems unbelievable kinda

• at the end of the day, she's the most popular anyway. yg, toxic blinks won't stop her. let it go, it will only affect your mental health. we are unable to change the opinions of others.

when we put the highest standing people as victims, the problem is always ignored. :pepe-tea:

• In my opinion, this is what YG has been doing with Blackpink over and over again in recent years. With Lisa, it's just especially noticeable at the moment.

I had said this before in a thread. I just do not understand YG. If Lisa makes more money, they make more money. YG is a business company after all.

Lisa deserves the world. She is an amazing artist and they could be so much bigger when YG wouldn't stop her. She shouldn't be treated this way.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Hi mate im a blink. I also feel bad about the Lisa's solo promo. But i just want to tackle the issues you raised.

1. Grandpa died last March when the new delta variant was discovered, India was hit very hard. SEA countries were on high restrictions, maybe the reason why Lisa werent able to attend the funeral.

2. Chaennie wento US last July where Lisa was preparing for her solo, i based this on her lilifilm where she had rehearsals for her choreo and I supposed the conceptualization of her MV etc.

3. Celine was not part of PFW only Dior, ysl and chanel were on official pfw calendar.

Bvlgari event was in Milano, I dont know what caused her that she wasnt able to attend that one.

4. And the "america was closed" that i dont know what on earth is that. We need to know if US is closed for Thais which I doubt or it was just closed only for Lisa.

Dont attack me. I am a blink ot4 all the way. Bought Lisa albums (black and gold versions) btw.

Peace out ✌️

• In my opinion, this is what YG has been doing with Blackpink over and over again in recent years. With Lisa, it's just especially noticeable at the moment.

I had said this before in a thread. I just do not understand YG. If Lisa makes more money, they make more money. YG is a business company after all.

Lisa deserves the world. She is an amazing artist and they could be so much bigger when YG wouldn't stop her. She shouldn't be treated this way.

I just saw a tweet that it's Korean government policy, so they treat better Koreans than other nationalities

Lisa is Love on Twitter
    “@Jeff__Benjamin Well too bad Lisa is not korean, so her label wont do anything abt it Make money get bigger will give the most benefit for Lisa not them, so…
    twitter.com

• I don't think BLINKS denying it, they already voice out this many times even if they protest to YG, the company still ignored it knowing fans only have little power over it unless they really boycott YG for some time.

Besides, this mistreatment is kind of big in Korea, not just in YG you can see to other non-Korean idols and also the non-Korean contestants of survival shows

• First of all Ceo of Bulgari has posted 2 times on his personal IG that YG excused Covid 19 for the reason why she couldnt make it there which is a lie

DJ snake also posted on twitter yesterday that she couldnt shoot MV in US bc due Covid and America was closed according to her agency He probably didnt know the process since hes not in Korea she he probably didnt know if America actually was closed for People travelling from Korea or not

The point is Jennie and Rose traveled to America since July They both traveled there 2 times now

• I don't think BLINKS denying it, they already voice out this many times even if they protest to YG, the company still ignored it knowing fans only have little power over it unless they really boycott YG for some time.

Besides, this mistreatment is kind of big in Korea, not just in YG you can see to other non-Korean idols and also the non-Korean contestants of survival shows

This was lilies, blinks don’t do shit. This fandom is basically lilies vs ot2 and the ones who remember that jisoo exist

• yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

They are all mistreated get a grip.

You crazy fans act like you know everything that goes on with her its actually weird.

no-one is denying it though but they are all treated like shit.

• yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

They are all mistreated get a grip.

You crazy fans act like you know everything that goes on with her its actually weird.

Doja cat probably wanted to collab with BP But YG wont send Lisa to America for connections They always send miss Jennie and Rose there in some famous people parties so they could use the name of BP to make connections there . The fame that earned by Lisa

yes i said it

• Doja cat probably wanted to collab with BP But YG wont send Lisa to America for connections They always send miss Jennie and Rose there in some famous people parties so they could use the name of BP to make connections there . The fame that earned by Lisa

yes i said it

Lol that guy hates Lisa, don't even respond to him. This is a man who even said the others should get dance breaks but Lisa shouldn't so :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!