What do you think is next for Su Ruiqi?

• After failing 3 consecutive survival shows. I think she's in a nugu group in China but I'm not sure.

Based on the arguments from Koeans, even if a Chinese failed at a survival, once they return to China they become more popular. I guess she will capitalize on it to become a solo artist?

• After failing 3 consecutive survival shows. I think she's in a nugu group in China but I'm not sure.

Based on the arguments from Koeans, even if a Chinese failed at a survival, once they return to China they become more popular. I guess she will capitalize on it to become a solo artist?

I read that she might just quite all together and focus on her studies.

• Her story is so sad in a way, because she said specifically that this would be her last survival show. On top of that, she also said that if this didn't work, she would apply to take her exams and go to school. My partner and I feel it's such a shame, she is so talented and could be amazing in the right group, but for whatever reason she's never reached the finish line with supporters.

• Her story is so sad in a way, because she said specifically that this would be her last survival show. On top of that, she also said that if this didn't work, she would apply to take her exams and go to school. My partner and I feel it's such a shame, she is so talented and could be amazing in the right group, but for whatever reason she's never reached the finish line with supporters.

How's burninating the villages going?

• She can be a good soloist/dancer in China tbh, and of course she already has her GP999 fame, i think she'd do something with it.

As far as I understand, GP999 is a flop in China compared to PD China 2018 or 2020, so if she did not manage to make a breakthrough after those, GP999 won't be much of a help to her.

• she mentioned it on her live on instragram just now that she will not give up on her dream and she will do her best when she get the chance to perform even as a solo artist or as a group

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!