At this point I think that MNet brought C and J trainees just to sell TV rights to IQIYI and AbemaTV...

• At this point I think that MNet brought C and J trainees just to sell TV rights to IQIYI and AbemaTV...

that's my conclusion after 6K-2J-1C final ratio.

Brought more experienced and outspoken C-group for evil editing and use those girls to create drama.

Brought sweet and cute, younger J-group to later easily manipulate audience with words 'K-group is best'

Overall I'm curious how much they've got for selling those rights to China and Japan. Who knows maybe they even got 'investment' back thanks only to this...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yea, I was hoping that the interim line up would have been official if I knew the final line up be this way. Lol, I was hoping for all K-group. This would make them into mediocrity in term of sell, and charting internationally. Mnet know what they were doing. I believe they at least riged xiaoting to 9, not rule out the other 2 popular Japanese either. This way, they still doing good in sell and international chart.

• well in my opinion they made this system

to have popular trainee both in korea and internationnaly in the final lineup

because watching the lineup by votes only, it was only popular member internationnally

the actual lineup is more balance in term of popularity

you have some really popular members in korea who are yeseo, dayeon and chaehyun

and other who are more popular internationally like hikaru, xiaoting, bahiyyih

i agree it's kinda unfair for the girls, but the goal is to make the most popular GG

a GG who's popular in korea, their popularity will always translate then internationnally, just watch Aespa who's really big in korea, and are rising fast internationnally, or twice who had a big popularity in korea, and because of this, build a strong popularity internationnally

but the contrary is never true, it's hard for your international popularity to impact on your korea popularity, just look at GG like Loona or everglow who are pretty huge GG internationnally these years

but are nobody in korea

that's why the lineup needed to be more balance, than have 9 members who are only popular internationally

with maybe 1 or 2 members popular in korea

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• This is why I suspected they riged the last 3. At least the minimal for xiaoting. Xiaoting was ranked 16, and somehow miraculously she made to number 9 where Ruiqi have more international fans.

Who knows maybe they even got 'investment' back thanks only to this...

I doubt it judging from how cheap the costume and stage looked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!