DJ Snake Gave Lisa Something YG Never Could

• and it’s a dance break!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t know about other peeps out there, but I am very happy how this collab turned out. Song is a bop, MV was good, and Lisa served.

agree. I don't really care what allkpop thinks also, cause they be hating lol

I wonder if there was no Lisa, just three of them, would they be still hating?

• agree. I don't really care what allkpop thinks also, cause they be hating lol

I wonder if there was no Lisa, just three of them, would they be still hating?

Eh, who knows.. or cares.

Anyways, YG and BP Twitter account still hasn’t updated about the Collab song being released. It’s been 2 hours. This company, I swear :pepenomad:

• this company I swear, so stupid, I wanna punch them

• External Content twitter.com

Dispatch beat YG in promoting Lisa’s collab

• External Content twitter.com

Dispatch beat YG in promoting Lisa’s collab

Useless company

• Man, you'd think with her being the main dancer she would've gotten one from YG but we all know how they are lol.

She really did look good in the SG MV though. :eyes:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I really like the first dance she did during the first chorus

Technically she's the only one in that mv who really dance. :sadr:

well considering this is what the other two were doing the whole MV I'm so glad Lisa didn't do the same lol

• Of course Lisa wasn't allowed to go and shoot it in person though...

YG always has to do something with Lisa. Meanwhile others are flying all around the world...

DJ Snake clearly respects Lisa, the dance break and writing credits are awesome <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!