I like my K Dramas like I like my kpop

• Old.

Reccomend me dramas from 2006 to 2012.

What I've seen:

Boys Over Flowers (2009)

Playful Kiss (2010)

To the Beautiful You (2012)

Thinking about starting Princess Hours (2006).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• inheritors came out in 2013

starring lee minho and park shin hye

i didn't like it that much but if you're willing to give it a chance ig

• you have bad taste for that first one man. just pure gar-bage. boys over garbage. garbage over flowers. garbage overflowing.

Why does everyone think they are so cool for hating Boys Over Flowers suddenly?

Sure it has problems but it paved the way for many people.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watched it and I hated it from the beginning. Thought it was cringe, and honestly just bad. Idc that it paved anything, the one thing it needs to pave is a road leading people away from it lmao

i dont trust anyones taste that says they like that cringefest :pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• soshilovelife

Do you have any recommendations from this era?

Have you seen Princess Hours (2006)?

• you can watch The Heirs/The Inheritors it has the same vibe as Boys over flower and playful kiss but it is from 2013

From what I gather The Heirs was like the next gen BOF (even though it wasn't that long after). I wasn't a huge fan of BOF but I do seem to prefer High School settings for my K Dramas.

I know my girl Krystal is in it so I'll give it a chance soon.

• From what I gather The Heirs was like the next gen BOF (even though it wasn't that long after). I wasn't a huge fan of BOF but I do seem to prefer High School settings for my K Dramas.

I know my girl Krystal is in it so I'll give it a chance soon.

Krystal is one of the few good things about that drama.

soshilovelife

Do you have any recommendations from this era?

Have you seen Princess Hours (2006)?

I loooooove it, and I lost it with my dead drive ;(;(;(

• Krystal is one of the few good things about that drama.

I loooooove it, and I lost it with my dead drive ;(;(;(

Your dead drive is becoming legendary on the K Drama forum lol.

Princess Hours was another big drama that helped spread the Hallyu Wave along with BOF and PK from what I've read. It looks right up my alley.

• Your dead drive is becoming legendary on the K Drama forum lol.

Princess Hours was another big drama that helped spread the Hallyu Wave along with BOF and PK from what I've read. It looks right up my alley.

Imagine losing 5TB of info in a split second, if that isn't the stuff of legends then I don't know what it is.

And yes it did. The leads were so young and I loved the story so much! You are going to like it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!