From “Kai can’t sing what album will he release” to “I hope my favs have an album like Kai”

• It’s been more than half a year since KAI dropped his no skip masterpiece and everyone and their mothers are still bop’ing to it.

And ofc idol goms can’t stop covering the songs and their fans can’t stop asking their favs to cover it.

KAI was the moment. It was truly a cultural reset. Visually and musically it was simply too damn good.

Prior to his debut album Kai neither had a lot of parts on exo songs nor any solos or station songs so a lot of people put him down. And questioned him. But once the album dropped..... the silence form the haters. The silence was so damn loud.

Say what you want but it was a quality album.

People lost their minds when KAI FILM dropped

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No one expected it to be so musically AND aesthetically pleasing. But Kai came tf through and I love that for my boy.

An album that aged like fine wine. Timeless. Relevant.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For some reason, I always felt Kai would bring my favorite EXO solo material. I always defended him, because people used to understimate his potencial to bring a quality album.

But even through my expectations for him were high, he managed to surprise me. Starting from the fact that I didn't expect him to come with a R&B album. I thought It would be more dance/eletronic.

Second, the fact that all the songs are so strong that they could easily replace Mmmh as a title track.

Third, for the amount of effort he puts on this album. I've always known who hardworking Kai is, but he gave his blood and soul for this album. Everything is well made, he learned a lot of choreographies for it and filmed beautiful videos. And If SM let him, he probably would perform and promote much more.

I'm very proud of the solo artist he became. I just wanted to say that. I'm happy he proved people wrong and also put many idols to dance his songs.

• Still thinking about space cowboy Kim Kai

External Content twitter.com

• Beautiful words.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• The EFFORT. The sheer effort. He told us how much he practiced his singing. How many months he’s been vocally training. Plus all the choreo he learnt and the way he filmed KAI FILM. Not just selecting his songs but also the people he worked with. From the producers to the back up dancers. Kai put a lot of thought into all of it. And you can SEE that reflected in the quality of the album.

Idol-Goms really are obsessed with this song. And that’s what he deserves.

• The EFFORT. The sheer effort. He told us how much he practiced his singing. How many months he’s been vocally training. Plus all the choreo he learnt and the way he filmed KAI FILM. Not just selecting his songs but also the people he worked with. From the producers to the back up dancers. Kai put a lot of thought into all of it. And you can SEE that reflected in the quality of the album.

Idol-Goms really are obsessed with this song. And that’s what he deserves.

I know a lot of people love to discret idols who don't write or compose as non real artists, but honestly, seeing the amout of effort Kai put in this album and the amount of passion he has for music and dancing... If he isn't being a real artist, then the meaning of it doesn't make sense for me anymore.

• I am pleased he's achieving his potential. He has more potential, as an entertainer who dances, sings, and raps, than SME is able to see. I hope SME nurtures all their people (men and women) who are gifted and talented in this way (who usually aren't the most popular group members).

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• I am pleased he's achieving his potential. He has more potential, as an entertainer who dances, sings, and raps, than SME is able to see. I hope SME nutures all their people (men and women) who are gifted and talented in this way (who usually aren't the most popular group members).

Kai is an artist who always brings the best of the best and his 100% in everything he does. Tbh anyone who has been closely following him knew it was always a matter of WHEN not IF for Jongin in realizing his true potential. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Kai blew me away with his album. It's totally no skip for me. Every song is TT-worthy and he sounds great on them. You can totally tell how much care and love Kai put into this. Everything from making sure that the songs worked together so cohesively to having great choreos for each song to putting so much thought into it aesthetically to the point of actually losing weight because he thought being more slender would fit the dance better, nothing is overlooked. I was so happy for him how well it all turned out and can't wait for the next album.

• he really blew everyone away with his solo and i'm happy he's getting all the praise he deserves. I still remember when Film:Kai released and everyone went insane with the different looks and sounds he presented. It was like art really.

I knew from the snippet that the album was gonna be really good but he really exceeded my expectations because the EP was amazing. He wasn't lying when he said every song could have been a title track. Truly Album of life :pepe-sad:

• I knew it would be good but I was really blown away by how outstanding it was. With all the delays and how he kept saying he was still working on it, I was really worried for him that maybe he wasn’t getting what he wanted and was forced to compromise by SM, so was delighted to see all the aspects he took a role in to ensure his vision. I’m so excited that it was successful for him as well as awesome and can’t wait to see what’s next.

:pepe-excited:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!