KPOP Mythology

• So, I'm a bad stan. My top faves, EXO and Monsta X, both have some kind of mythology and thematic thread in many of their videos. I got into both of them late and even worse, watched the videos out of order. Plus, I haven't watched any of the supplemental material like concert vcrs. I have no idea what's going on with these stories lol. Anyone want to give me like the cliff's notes version?

Also, what are some other groups that have a overarching storyline in their videos? I've heard Day 6 has one?

• BTS have the most interesting imo especially Jin's story and how all of this ties into TXT's storyline

This video does the best job explaining it though it's quite long

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LOL, I barely have enough of an attention span to watch a video that long explaining the mythology of my own groups. :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!