TWICE MUSIC VIDEOS RANKING

• Rank the Music Videos, not the song. I will put them into sections :

KOREAN MUSIC VIDEOS

God Jihyo Beautiful - Feel Special, Likey, Cheer Up, What Is Love?

Highly Approved - Yes Or Yes?, TT, I Can't Stop Me.

Pretty Standard - Heart Shaker, Dance The Night Away, Like Ooh-Ahh.

YG's Dungeon - Fancy, Knock Knock, Signal.

In The Basement - More & More (it wasn't so bad but the plagiarizing thingy meh).

JAPANESE MUSIC VIDEOS

God Jihyo Beautiful - BDZ, Fake & True, I Want You Back, Wake Me Up, Better.

Highly Approved - Breakthrough, Candy Pop, Brand New Girl, Fanfare.

Pretty Standard - TT JP Ver, One More Time, Happy Happy.

YG's Dungeon - none.

In The Basement - none.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I respect your opinion, but I wonder why you prefer the CGI of More & More as well as Fancy more than ICSM?

I don’t know why they changed the studio. Yes m&m and fancy weren’t their bests but icsm didn’t live up to their music video standards . The mv seemed random. The cgi was worse than the one of cheer up and seemed very fake (especially that train or the part with bicycle on the table). M&M had one concept (adam & eve etc.) whereas the concept of icsm was all over the place. The sceneries didn’t fit really well together. The only thing that I liked was that subway stage. They should have used that concept for the whole video instead of switching with styles and eras the whole time.

I also liked the styling in that scene

Sorry if it might offend you, but I tried to be as honest as I can be.

Why do you genuinely like the video?

• Oh no, I really like how you stated your view, it was not offensive at all. Yes, Cheer Up is one of the MVs which used CGI in the best ways. I do agree that ICTSM was quite random, and it felt like random scenes mixed into one video. I really liked the subway station as well as the colorful mountains at the end, and yes, I agree they should have used those parts all over the MV. Some scenes are colorful, some scenes are dark, it felt strange, but I liked ICTSM more than More & More and Fancy because of some reasons. ICTSM might not be the best MV but I think it had good transitions and it was better to look at, at least for me. I think it highlighted the members more too.

Firstly, Fancy is one of the best songs of TWICE and had it gotten the MV like Fake & True it would be so wonderful. Fancy had a "retro-ish" theme which looks good, but they haven't used the theme correctly which made the shots in the MV all over the place and messy. The lights also didn't do TWICE justice... Fancy deserved a better MV because the quality of the song was spot-on.

Secondly, More & More seemed to be so hated because for me it got boring easily, and because it had a beat drop chorus, ONCEs didn't like it. The thing is, I loved the elegant vibes and the music of concept films so what I've gotten in the MV was unexpected. There wasn't anything related to the concept films, and also, the MV tried to mix the elegant and quirky vibe which didn't work at all. Either go quirky or go elegant. I would say the MV was okay, it wasn't the best and wasn't the worst, and I somehow liked the transitions. But the thing I hated the most about this MV was the "gate" in the chorus. It was the thing that made TWICE stuck in a plagiarizing situation.

So, that was why ONCEs were so mad and demanded JYPe to change the production team from Naive into the new one. Because of the plagiarizing situation. I don't think TWICE MVs are bad as people claim, but I need the one who produced the Fake & True MV of TWICE to produce for them again. It was GREAT.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Oh no, I really like how you stated your view, it was not offensive at all. Yes, Cheer Up is one of the MVs which used CGI in the best ways. I do agree that ICTSM was quite random, and it felt like random scenes mixed into one video. I really liked the subway station as well as the colorful mountains at the end, and yes, I agree they should have used those parts all over the MV. Some scenes are colorful, some scenes are dark, it felt strange, but I liked ICTSM more than More & More and Fancy because of some reasons. ICTSM might not be the best MV but I think it had good transitions and it was better to look at, at least for me. I think it highlighted the members more too.

Firstly, Fancy is one of the best songs of TWICE and had it gotten the MV like Fake & True it would be so wonderful. Fancy had a "retro-ish" theme which looks good, but they haven't used the theme correctly which made the shots in the MV all over the place and messy. The lights also didn't do TWICE justice... Fancy deserved a better MV because the quality of the song was spot-on.

Secondly, More & More seemed to be so hated because for me it got boring easily, and because it had a beat drop chorus, ONCEs didn't like it. The thing is, I loved the elegant vibes and the music of concept films so what I've gotten in the MV was unexpected. There wasn't anything related to the concept films, and also, the MV tried to mix the elegant and quirky vibe which didn't work at all. Either go quirky or go elegant. I would say the MV was okay, it wasn't the best and wasn't the worst, and I somehow liked the transitions. But the thing I hated the most about this MV was the "gate" in the chorus. It was the thing that made TWICE stuck in a plagiarizing situation.

So, that was why ONCEs were so mad and demanded JYPe to change the production team from Naive into the new one. Because of the plagiarizing situation. I don't think TWICE MVs are bad as people claim, but I need the one who produced the Fake & True MV of TWICE to produce for them again. It was GREAT.

I like Fake & True MV also a lot more than the others and the whole m&m plagiarism scandal was also very messy that is true. I also don’t really hate Twice’s MV. I am actually looking forward to each and I really loved Feel so special

• I like Fake & True MV also a lot more than the others and the whole m&m plagiarism scandal was also very messy that is true. I also don’t really hate Twice’s MV. I am actually looking forward to each and I really loved Feel so special

Yeah I really like TWICE's MVs actually. I feel like they have a lot more complicated storylines compared to BP and RV, which ppl usually say that their MVs are better, but I think each group has their own strength. TWICE, for me, Feel Special, Likey, What Is Love?, Fake & True are the best MVs.

• This!! I do not like the FANCY CGI and I did like More & More's but ICSM's CGI was just bad. The scenes were also so random and not cohesive like the aforementioned MVs which also threw me off. I absolutely dislike that scene where they're in the hexagonal hive type of setting with the flowers changing, it did not look good at all.

the resident tzubin shipper

• Based off your sections, my ranking would be like:

KOREAN MUSIC VIDEOS

God Jihyo Beautiful - YES or YES, Feel Special, Likey, Cheer Up, What Is Love?

Highly Approved - Signal, TT, More & More

Pretty Standard - Dance The Night Away, Like Ooh-Ahh, Knock Knock

YG's Dungeon - Fancy

In The Basement - I Can't Stop Me, Heart Shaker

JAPANESE MUSIC VIDEOS

God Jihyo Beautiful - BDZ, Fake & True, I Want You Back, Wake Me Up, Fanfare, Better

Highly Approved - Breakthrough, Candy Pop, Brand New Girl

Pretty Standard - TT JP Ver, One More Time, Happy Happy

YG's Dungeon - none

In The Basement - none

the resident tzubin shipper

• Oh hello, my fellow Yes Or Yes? addict!!! Nice to see you. Your choices are very nice, but I wonder why Heart Shaker is in the basement? I mean it is quite a simple MV but I love the color tones so it wasn't that bad. I wanna know your opinion?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!